Tebow Not a Jet---------Until Saturday

flgreen

Tim Tebow won't officially become a Jet until Saturday

Published: Friday, March 23, 2012, 8:17 AM Updated: Friday, March 23, 2012, 11:21 AM

3492.png By Jenny Vrentas/The Star-Ledger

Follow

Email Print

10729122-large.jpgAl Bello/Getty ImagesBecause of a procedural issue, the Jets' trade for Tim Tebow won't be official until 4 p.m. Saturday, ESPN reported.

The Jets and Broncos finally agreed to a trade for Tim Tebow Wednesday night after a long day of talks -- but that trade will not officially go through until Saturday because of a contract technicality, a person with knowledge of the process confirmed. That person requested anonymity because the team has not announced the reason for the delay.

Before Tebow becomes a Jet, he must sign a rewritten contract with the Broncos, the person confirmed, and thus remain on their salary cap for 24 hours. The transaction will not be official until 4 p.m. Saturday. ESPN first reported the reason behind the procedural delay.

Tebow, of course, has already traveled to New Jersey and met with the team at its Florham Park headquarters yesterday evening. But because of this contract technicality, the Jets' new back-up quarterback and director of the Wildcat offense will not be announced by the Jets at a press conference until Monday, instead of today as originally planned.

Unlike the initial snag on Wednesday, however -- which related to the Broncos' payment of $5 million in advance salaries to Tebow -- this delay is not threatening to nullify the trade. On Wednesday night, the Jets agreed to swap fourth- and sixth-round picks with Denver for Tebow and a seventh-round pick.

No joke I was just about to go on and post a hot or not. A super body makes her very doable. Would like to hear DLJ's opinion on this.

Solid B... but who knows these days with this bra trickery

260701700001_1167221434001_vs-1167220026001.jpg?pubId=260701700001

Would you bang Jenny or not?

I think in most cases a girl who seems slightly unattractive can be made to look pretty good. If Vrentas would just get some physical therapy to fix her gait (I'm sure her job provides the money to do that) and smiles a bit more she'd be do-able.

Should have been Sunday.

Seems apropos.

Actually the day of rest, or sabbath, is Saturday given that Sunday is the 1st day of the week. If it was Sunday he wouldnt be able to play football. Then again he was playing football on Saturday in college, but its never about the actual law as it is about the religion anyway from the looks of it.

Nah, that chick is gnarly. She looks like she might be hairy though...

Yeah, if only she gained 150lbs

Stop it JiF. Besides the height she's cute in an athletic sorta way. Not my type but she's not gnarly you evil bastard.

He only likes teh fatties..

I think her straight on pic is kinda attractive... the profile with the droppy shoulders less so

I think her straight on pic is kinda attractive... the profile with the droppy shoulders less so

go facebook her and tell her she's kinda attractive but needs to stand up straight.. she'll be giving you a reach around in no time.

She is cute when looking at the camera and smiling. Any other angle, without a smile, is as JIF put it, "gnarly". This is true for a lot of women.

260701700001_1127535373001_vs-1127533299001.jpg?pubId=260701700001

I am undecided. Leaning towards a no depending on personality.

Archived