they really hate us...

Favorite_Toon

I have never in my life seen so much negative feedback from all the analysts about the jets... I mean everyone is jmpin on board to bash us.. even Namath.... I believe he has def an ajenda with the current front office... because any chance he gets to rip the jets he does exactly that... He should have been trying to recruit manning... not say the jets are a circus and he wouldnt want to come here...

Now as for Fatsessa.... That rant that he made to open his show... sounded more like a Giant fan then a sports talk show host... I mean come one... and btw if you dont think that im right... click on the link below... and see what he said about tebow before his most hated team traded for him

Btw... He said that the giants no how to win....and they know how to lose with class...

yeah..did he forget his coach couglin threw his pnter nder the bus??

watch the video....what a two face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAloRW0N01U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAloRW0N01U

IN fairness, this was before the three game losign streak and abysmal playoff performance. Not sure this shows him as two faced as much as highlights that he's a typical reactionary idiot who over responds to short term runs and doesn't truly understand the components of winning football

Francesa is a toolbox who conviently forgets the Giants collapse of 2010 when he berated his punter on the field.

We can also add a couple of other classics such as

Tiki and Shockey throwing Eli under the bus in 2006

The epic collapse against SF in the 2002 Wild Card game

Yet another epic collapse in the 97 playoffs against Minnesota

Hell just a few months ago he was screaming about Jacobs and Rolle and their yapping.

So yeah he sucks and basically does alot of it now to just fire up the Jets fans

As far as the the rest. I think most of them are dead on. Already you have guys like Gary Myers writing articles saying "Tebow Thinks he should Start". The maddness has already begun and I feel the dysfunction that is the Jets lockeroom is not going to be able to handle this.

This has disaster written all over it and the worst part of it is if the Jets brought in a Matt Hasslebeck, or Jason Campbell or Chad Henne to compete for the job very little if anything would be said about it. The Jets though in their infinate wisdom bring in the one guy who while I believe does have a place in the NFL it is not as a starting QB to come and compete for the job and brings a fanbase that is....well let's just say they are a "little off".

This is just the tip of the iceberg. You can only hope that Sanchez bounces back from his awful 2011, otherwise you could see the end of the Rex Ryan era.

Negativity sells.

A negative SOB always wins. If the team plays good and wins, well thats what they wanted anyway. And if the lose, then they can crow how they predicted the whole debacle from the get go.

Sanchez has 55 TDs and 51 INTs. Plus, he lead the NFL in fumbles last season. How the F can you win like that?

GOOD!!!!! It's much better when they all think we are a joke. Wait till Manning goes down or sucks. Everyone will be talking about how risky of a move it was and how Elway is a moron for hitching his franchise to a 36 year old QB who just had four neck surgeries and hasn't played in a game since the Jets came into his house and shut his a$$ up. Manning's last game as a Colt was a loss to Rex Ryan and the Sanchez led Jets. Let everyone talk. They'll shut up when they get punched in the mouth by reality.

Archived