He Speaks

Ryno the Jet

Jake Steinberg@Steiny31

Tebow speaking at the 2012 Chick-fil-A Leadercast. "I don’t know that I'm a great leader at all, I just know I really care about what I do"

Tebow opened up by saying. "If you saw my press conference, you know I'm excited to be a New York Jet!" #nyj

"There's someone in your life who is going to be different because of how you live" - Tim Tebow

"I'm not trying to be the best football player... I'm trying to be the best role model" -Tim Tebow #Jets

"Some celebrities say, 'I'm not a role model.' I say, 'Yes you are; you're just not a very good one.'" - Tim Tebow

"Can’t control what people write about us, so focus on what you can control: attitude, effort, leadership." - #Jets Quarterback Tim Tebow

"If your life and focus is only on a silly game, like football, that's a pretty shallow outlook." - Tim Tebow

"Some celebrities say, 'I'm not a role model.' I say, 'Yes you are; you're just not a very good one.'"

BURRRRRRNNNN!!!! Take that Charles Barkley!!

I do want to Tebow to be involved in some sort of scandal involving tranny hookers and cocaine. And maybe JiF. I really do.

I know that kinda makes me a bad person, but I don't care.

I do want to Tebow to be involved in some sort of scandal involving tranny hookers and cocaine. And maybe JiF. I really do.

It either makes you a bad person or a lobbyist for the tranny hooker industry.

Throwing JiF in there, does improve the chances.

"Passion is not motivation and hype, as those are temporary. Passion comes when I am deep within."

He is deff talking about tranny hookers here.

lmao... but tranny hooker and jif is redundant.. me thinks

I know what you mean but we get enough scumbag celebrities to make fun of. This guy is hysterical because he's seemingly 100% sincere. My girlfriend and I were laughing at his PC because every attempt by the NY media to spark controversy was deftly swept aside with a smile and proclomations of excitement. It was great.

I know what you mean but we get enough scumbag celebrities to make fun of. This guy is hysterical because he's seemingly 100% sincere. My girlfriend and I were laughing at his PC because every attempt by the NY media to spark controversy was deftly swept aside with a smile and proclomations of excitement. It was great.

He is genuinely the biggest dork the sports world has ever seen. Without his athletic ability, he would have gotten his a$$ beat repeatedly, but because he can ball (allegedly), he is worshiped by dorks everywhere. Kind of cool.

Me thinks you miss the point behind Barkleys statement which is parents should be role models. I agree with that 1000%..If an athlete CAN HELP that cause great, but the biggest problem withs kids today r their parents.\

Me thinks you miss the point behind Barkleys statement which is parents should be role models. I agree with that 1000%..If an athlete CAN HELP that cause great, but the biggest problem withs kids today r their parents.\

I was totally kidding. I agree with you completely.

Archived