Apology to Max and the rest of JN.

Thor99

I made a post in another thread that was pretty inappropriate and Max had to delete it. I thought it was funny, but apparently it was over the line.

For those of you who saw it, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

For those of you who didn't, don't ask.

I hope Max can forgive me, I didn't know that he had a family member with that affliction.

Hey man like I told you in the mod forum, no need to apologize. I totally get why you were angry. I just thought it was over the top and shouldn't have been personal. But you are a good dude and this public apology was unnecessary.

Funny comment you made and to an extent it was true.

Hey man like I told you in the mod forum, no need to apologize. I totally get why you were angry. I just thought it was over the top and shouldn't have been personal. But you are a good dude and this public apology was unnecessary.

This is an outrage.

Thanks, I've been beating myself up over this all night. Up, not off.

I made a post in another thread that was pretty inappropriate and Max had to delete it. I thought it was funny, but apparently it was over the line.

For those of you who saw it, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

For those of you who didn't, don't ask.

I hope Max can forgive me, I didn't know that he had a family member with that affliction.

Me and you are the Badboys of JN moderators. Bitches Beware.

Archived