INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape- I already said why I did what I did before. TO see if I could catch someone being jumpy and wanting to side with me quickly. Not enough time passed though.

Additionally if you look back I said I was ******* around still with my vote on pac. I made it into a case to see if I could catch any people for later in the game. The one that stuck out most was Crusher. Early vote on Pac, than switched to me with momentum and has continued with wanting to get my lynched. That stuck out the most to me. There were reasons with everything I did. I usually don't try on day one and sadly this is exactly why.

BULLsh*t MONKEY

TINA has 4 post totalling about 17 words. LOL

True.

But then, imagine my surprise after all the game content I've contributed (69 posts, most of it coming today and related to the vic/pac stuff, and clearly enough for people to have made reads on me by now) to see that you are right behind me with 60 posts and all of it fat man wisecracks... no stakes in the ground, nothing to get a read off of, just the ape train trap vote, and not much else... other than you singling out Tina for inactivity.

Ape- I already said why I did what I did before. TO see if I could catch someone being jumpy and wanting to side with me quickly. Not enough time passed though.

Additionally if you look back I said I was ******* around still with my vote on pac. I made it into a case to see if I could catch any people for later in the game. The one that stuck out most was Crusher. Early vote on Pac, than switched to me with momentum and has continued with wanting to get my lynched. That stuck out the most to me. There were reasons with everything I did. I usually don't try on day one and sadly this is exactly why.

Gimme a break with the bold.

Gimme a break with the bold.

I'm just a better feel mafia player than trap setting or whatever. Tried changing the pace up this game. That's why usually I just spidey-bomb day one. You have your style I have mine. Both work fine, just saying that I'm not good at the whole scheming thing.

True.

But then, imagine my surprise after all the game content I've contributed (69 posts, most of it coming today and related to the vic/pac stuff, and clearly enough for people to have made reads on me by now) to see that you are right behind me with 60 posts and all of it fat man wisecracks... no stakes in the ground, nothing to get a read off of, just the ape train trap vote, and not much else... other than you singling out Tina for inactivity.

Blow me it's day 1 and I likey makey funny monkey.

I voted Pac because I was breaking balls and presented as such.

I voted Monkey too cheer him up and give yhim a distraction to take away his sad.

I voted Vic cause he burned me last game. I liked the vote better as time went on. Funny my vote stands out to Vic because I voted him BEFORE his reveal and he has said we should look more at the votes AFTER his reveal. He is flip floppin like a cauhgt fish on the bank. Let's kill the little bundle oif love muscle and get on with it.

yeah, sorry vic.. not feeling this defense.. you're kind of all over the place, been there as a townie, but also been there as scum.. decent odds you are dirty atm

Eh you're wrong. Like I said, this game isn't contingent upon defenses or anything like that. When you're bound to be lynched that's the way it goes. And then when people are wrong they blame it on the person getting lynched. Lulz.

Vic's full of crap, very good chance hes scum. This is typical Vic scum play all caught up in the back and forth until asked a real question, then the dissapearance, and finally an answer as to what character (name) hes playing. Why so long to answer ? Is that why you didnt Quote the question ? Then the self preservation vote on pac with no reason...... Self preservation = scum most of the time as well. Odds are Vis is scum

Vic's full of crap, very good chance hes scum. This is typical Vic scum play all caught up in the back and forth until asked a real question, then the dissapearance, and finally an answer as to what character (name) hes playing. Why so long to answer ? Is that why you didnt Quote the question ? Then the self preservation vote on pac with no reason...... Self preservation = scum most of the time as well. Odds are Vis is scum

Wrong. Just like you are about Sanchez.

Eh you're wrong. Like I said, this game isn't contingent upon defenses or anything like that. When you're bound to be lynched that's the way it goes. And then when people are wrong they blame it on the person getting lynched. Lulz.

That's not really true, I've unvoted plenty of times based on defense

my posts are not just stuff AVM .I have a good feel for Vic, always have and when hes dead, he will confirm :)

I have always felt the "you're gonna be dead soon scum" posts as someone has one foot in the grave were rather contrived or fabricated. Just feels like false bravado to me...setting up the "oh wow! I totally thought he was scum!"

The only ones I ignore it for are 80 and JiF...and they do it every other post, scum or town.

I have always felt the "you're gonna be dead soon scum" posts as someone has one foot in the grave were rather contrived or fabricated. Just feels like false bravado to me...setting up the "oh wow! I totally thought he was scum!"

The only ones I ignore it for are 80 and JiF...and they do it every other post, scum or town.

Good thoughts. unvote vote smash

Archived