INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, you're certain that 1 of 10 people in a 19-player game is scum? That's a stretch bro. A real stretch.

Doin' my best

Having a hard time keeping up with this game TBH

You got a better idea on who to lynch? I'm listening.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

CTM (2) -- JF80, WWWombat

JF80 (2) -- CTM, Christine

Smash (2) -- AVM, JC

Verbal (1) -- Nolder

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

Vote: Smash

New Top 3 list...

Smash

Ape

Vote Jetscode

Your speedy unvote of Vic after his reveal, followed by your speedy get-behind vote on Pac after I started poking at him doesn't sit well with me. You also said you'd re-read and share thoughts and I don't recall you ever coming back and doing that... I got the distinct impression that you didn't seem to give a sh*t which of them you took part in lynching, just wanted to tuck behind someone else. Since they were both town.

CTM and Monkey palling up this game is definately disturbing. What what an ugly bastard of a kid those two would produce.

By palling up do you mean him calling me stupid and the two of us arguing opposing interpretations of logic and setup post semantics? Or do you just mean that we both called you out on your bullsh*t "good catch Tina" post, and now you have your fat tail tucked between your fat twat... so you are insinuating some sort of linkage to make either of our deaths more tantalizing.

Scummy post Crusher, scummy.

D2 APE/FOS list: Jetscode, Crusher, Verbal, Nolder and Tina

By palling up do you mean him calling me stupid and the two of us arguing opposing interpretations of logic and setup post semantics? Or do you just mean that we both called you out on your bullsh*t "good catch Tina" post, and now you have your fat tail tucked between your fat twat... so you are insinuating some sort of linkage to make either of our deaths more tantalizing.

Scummy post Crusher, scummy.

D2 APE/FOS list: Jetscode, Crusher, Verbal, Nolder and Tina

I could care less of your finger of suspicion you bucket of furry retard. I feel something is their. Go **** yourself.

FINAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 1

Pac (5) -- Nolder, Jack, JiF, Christine, Leelou

Vic (10) -- Tina, Pac, Smash, Crusher, CTM, Verbal, Ape, WWWombat, AVM, JF80

JF80 (1) -- Sharrow

Smash (1) -- Hess

Crusher (1) -- Vic

Not voting (1) -- Jetscode

With 19 Robert Fischers, it takes 10 to lynch out of the dream level

Scene coming shortly...

Actually, if I were to guess - given that both Vic and Pac were town - scum probably spread themselves out.

Jetscode not having a vote anywhere jumps out at me, on top of what I've already said about how he played between the two trains. Hess with the meaningless vote on Smash, also stands out. If you think that scum would have voters in more than just the 2 trains, Vic/Pac.

The votes that got my attention on Pac/Vic were AVM (doing the whole unvote and ponder and ask 100 questions to look uber townie thing), Crusher (because he parlayed a "joke" vote into a "i haz reason" vote), 80 because it's easy for him as scum to hammer and chalk it up to crazy 80. My FOS list above is reflective of these considerations, as well as gut reads on the play/statements of some people since not everyone gave us enough to actually read/case on.

I could care less of your finger of suspicion you bucket of furry retard. I feel something is their. Go **** yourself.

Do you feel something is there, or are you saying there is something there and you just didn't see it? Blubbering twit.

Archived