JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

I don't each much. So, that is amazing food.

Yesterday I had pasta. Plain pasta. And... a piece of toast?

Today, I ate a hot dog and a sliced tomato... and I had some beer. That's it.

Maks and Boston Market is amazing food.

It's dog food.

You know, when you and the boys were going to come over to Leelou's, I tried to convince her to get y'all dog bowls.

I mean, we had an Ape, a Wombat, and an Ewok coming over. Dog bowls are a classy step up for y'all.

HEEEEEEE HAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

Duh****. This is horrid.

lol

Jesus. I fully expected to come back with a dead thread PM. Instead we're still trying to guess JiF's favorite things.

Oh, but I did learn one thing from the re-read. Never scorn Christine.

Eh, I just don't tolerate cheating.

Puked all over my new shoes? Whatever, they'll wash.

Killed someone? I'll go get a shovel.

Cheated on me? I'm going to cut your balls off.

• Upvote 1

JiF, this set up sucks. Just give the damn flag to the group closest, and lets go.

There are other who want to play if you want to be replaced. Just let me know.

If this starts to drag on, I'll think of something creative. The whole purpose of this exercise is to determine who gets the flag. I thought it would be fun and different/fair way of doing it but if it becomes a pain, I'll think of something to get the game going.

FWIW - an average Day 1 is long a sh*t anyways so I dont see the big deal.

The whole purpose of this exercise is to determine who gets the flag put my narcisism on full display.

Fixed.

Yes, but Day 1 usually consists of joke voting and banter. Unless you count CTM's uber-gay ring discussion as typical Mafia banter, this game has neither so far.

And no, I don't want a replacement, lol. Just waiting for the game to start.

Edited by Jetsfan80

Fixed.

Yes, but Day 1 usually consists of joke voting and banter. Unless you count CTM's uber-gay ring discussion as typical Mafia banter, this game has neither so far.

And no, I don't want a replacement, lol. Just waiting for the game to start.

This is essentially a day of jokes until the flag is with a team. And yes, I'm completely obsessed with myself so the questions are going to be about the baddest mofo ever. If the winner of this round doesnt get it right, you'll be guessing my dick size next. Just a heads up.

There are other who want to play if you want to be replaced. Just let me know.

If this starts to drag on, I'll think of something creative. The whole purpose of this exercise is to determine who gets the flag. I thought it would be fun and different/fair way of doing it but if it becomes a pain, I'll think of something to get the game going.

This is essentially a day of jokes until the flag is with a team. And yes, I'm completely obsessed with myself so the questions are going to be about the baddest mofo ever. If the winner of this round doesnt get it right, you'll be guessing my dick size next. Just a heads up.

Some of us actually scum hunt quite well on D1. Oddly enough, it isn't the ones bitching about the game being in limbo.

Run your game the way you see fit. **** 'em.

• Upvote 1

Am I allowed to pm klacko for the answer?

Edited by CTM
  • Upvote 1