JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

The winning team guessed wrong and I'm calling an audible.

This could take forever so, the next team to answer the question correctly will get the flag and all teams will be united and the game will get started.

What was my career high for points on my High School Basketball team?

lol

Edited by JiF

This could take forever so, the next team to answer the question correctly will get the flag and all teams will be united and the game will get started.

lol

Holy f***ing sh*t just die.

• Upvote 2

lol

Girls team or boys team?

FWIW - I'm disappointed in you all. I thought me asking questions about my favorite subject, me, would open up roasting opportunities and instead, all you faggots did was bitch. Gay. Apparently, something a little different isnt fun for you guys. No wonder none of you like vagina. Stick to the peen.

Edited by JiF

FWIW - I'm disappointed in you all. I thought me asking questions about my favorite subject, me, would open up roasting opportunities and instead, all you faggots did was bitch. Gay. Apparently, something a little different isnt fun for you guys. No wonder none of you like vagina. Stick to the peen.

The problem is that mafia is a social game with strategy, so you need interaction. These guesses didn't allow for cross team interaction. There was no real engagement with other players.

In the future, consider doing something like Lily's Clue game where player's posts, comments, etc. triggered an act.

The problem is that mafia is a social game with strategy, so you need interaction. These guesses didn't allow for cross team interaction. There was no real engagement with other players.

In the future, consider doing something like Lily's Clue game where player's posts, comments, etc. triggered an act.

Yeah, I get it...didnt think it would be this mundane and difficult. I called an audible...the game will get going soon.

worst game of all time... and that's not hyperbole.

be busy all day.. the top 3 on my team get to go on an expense paid conference. fiscal year ended may 31st and I have about 2 more days to find what I can and turn it in.

i'm in 4th place but making a huge rally and it looks like I might overtake 3rd.. if that happens it's Hawaii bitches. with no LF hahaha...

be busy all day.. the top 3 on my team get to go on an expense paid conference. fiscal year ended may 31st and I have about 2 more days to find what I can and turn it in.

i'm in 4th place but making a huge rally and it looks like I might overtake 3rd.. if that happens it's Hawaii bitches. with no LF hahaha...

Cool story bro.

There are 4 people on your team, aren't there?

There are 4 people on your team, aren't there?

well 3 1/2 if you count the guy that does fries.

and it's Hawaii, PA. couple two, three days at a 1 1/2 star Days INN.

Edited by Pac2566

There are other who want to play if you want to be replaced. Just let me know.

If this starts to drag on, I'll think of something creative. The whole purpose of this exercise is to determine who gets the flag. I thought it would be fun and different/fair way of doing it but if it becomes a pain, I'll think of something to get the game going.

FWIW - an average Day 1 is long a sh*t anyways so I dont see the big deal.

Take your time honey. This game is ******* awesome and if others don;t wanna play I will play all the positions if I must.

Yeah, I get it...didnt think it would be this mundane and difficult. I called an audible...the game will get going soon.

A noble effort to try to do something different, but the problem is that with these guesses, no one is really "playing" the game. Day 1 drags on, but players are participating. That isn't happening now.

A noble effort to try to do something different, but the problem is that with these guesses, no one is really "playing" the game. Day 1 drags on, but players are participating. That isn't happening now.

at least this game was only 3 years in the making. had he spent a long time on it, I would have been disappointed.

• Upvote 1