JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

Whiny bitches. All of you.

If you guys hate it so much. Lets just run another. I'm not offended. I told you this wouldnt be a traditional game and I told you in the rules the first day would be very different but then follow traditional mechanics in the sense there are lynches and night actions.

Seriously. We can just run another game, no big deal. I had an idea. Thought it would be cool. You havent even given it a try but maybe it is lame. I dunno. Fine. Someone start a sign up thread and we'll abandon ship. It would be like a feather in my infamous mafia career. First mod to ever have a game shut down because it sucked so bad. I'd consider it a badge of honor.

GFY's

Edited by JiF
  • Upvote 4

First mod eno break down. Grow a pair we are all gunna play and I'm gunna kick a$$. Just not Crusher's cause my foots not big enough.

This may be the first time a mod has emo'd... Figure it would be a pussy like Jif too

Whiny bitches. All of you.

If you guys hate it so much. Lets just run another. I'm not offended. I told you this wouldnt be a traditional game and I told you in the rules the first day would be very different but then follow traditional mechanics in the sense there are lynches and night actions.

Seriously. We can just run another game, no big deal. I had an idea. Thought it would be cool. You havent even given it a try but maybe it is lame. I dunno. Fine. Someone start a sign up thread and we'll abandon ship. It would be like a feather in my infamous mafia career. First mod to ever have a game shut down because it sucked so bad. I'd consider it a badge of honor.

GFY's

emo_its_like_goth_but_for_pussies_demotivational_poster_Demotivational_posters-s440x352-26277.jpg

Edited by Pac2566

After a thrilling day of searching for the flag, all teams were united and one team currently holds the flag. 3 teams are now in search of the team with the flag. They'll do everything in their power to steal the flag both day and night. The team with the flag will do everything in their power to protect it from their enemies.

The morning also bought some bad news for one team, Pac a member of the Yellow team has been killed.

Day 2 has begun. With 15 players remaining it takes 8 votes to lynch.