Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

The 2 in bold have my attention as well but crusher will do that on day one ( sometimes the entire game) its his jump on nolder that Im looking at. I have my eye on Chan but when dont I have my eye on Chan

When it comes to Hess I see it as a lost opportunity to gather some information. Hess comes out with some off the wall "im gonna fake claim" crap and off he goes voting and unvoting in the span of 5 minutes. What about that makes people unvote him is beyond me.

Here's the underlying problem with this logic. Hess does this on a regular basis. So regardless of how he flipped, it could be spun quite a few different ways. Killing Hess on day 1 to "gather information" would really give you no more information than what his alignment is. Let's say he flips town (which I think he would, obviously). Undoubtedly someone would come flying in with "so-and-so's vote is super scummy...he/she is our best lynch for information." Then we lynch that person, and they flip town. Then we spend the next day deciding if whoever led the lynch on day 2's player was misguided town or scum trying to get rid of a couple of players. 9 times out of 10 that player dies, and most often they are town (scum don't generally put themselves out there like that, unless you're myself or 80. Me because I suck and ARE VURY STOOPID).

My point is killing Hess had that classic waste 3 days while scum hide feel to it. We look back after 3 lynches and a few NK's and all we can work off is that we started with Hess on day one...because he acted like Hess.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also -- @Nolder

If I remember correctly from the inception game (which you were scum), Christine's vote staying on me should seem uber scum to you correct?

She's not helping with any of the main trains and keeping her vote on someone who doesn't look like they'll be lynched -- therefore that must bother you, right? lulz

Just caught up and I'm ready, willing, and able to hammer Larping Larry into teh oblivionz.

Nolder if there's anything you care to share now would be the time.

Still don't like the free pass for Crusher and the Ape is starting to ping for his ludicrous reasoning on his suspicions of me. They're not based in logic and that's how I caught him last time.

Called it.

Also -- @Nolder

If I remember correctly from the inception game (which you were scum), Christine's vote staying on me should seem uber scum to you correct?

She's not helping with any of the main trains and keeping her vote on someone who doesn't look like they'll be lynched -- therefore that must bother you, right? lulz

Except that there are 18 people in this game, and only 8 of them on Nolder, so the other 10 should be scum in his eyes.

Also, you have had enough time.

Unvote, Vote Nolder

L1. Someone hammer this fool. He knew he needed to claim yet didn't last night.

Except that there are 18 people in this game, and only 8 of them on Nolder, so the other 10 should be scum in his eyes.

Also, you have had enough time.

Unvote, Vote Nolder

L1. Someone hammer this fool. He knew he needed to claim yet didn't last night.

Which is problematic...because everyone voting Nolder is also scum. It's obvious now that Nolder is a one man army against 17 scum.

Here's the underlying problem with this logic. Hess does this on a regular basis. So regardless of how he flipped, it could be spun quite a few different ways. Killing Hess on day 1 to "gather information" would really give you no more information than what his alignment is. Let's say he flips town (which I think he would, obviously). Undoubtedly someone would come flying in with "so-and-so's vote is super scummy...he/she is our best lynch for information." Then we lynch that person, and they flip town. Then we spend the next day deciding if whoever led the lynch on day 2's player was misguided town or scum trying to get rid of a couple of players. 9 times out of 10 that player dies, and most often they are town (scum don't generally put themselves out there like that, unless you're myself or 80. Me because I suck and ARE VURY STOOPID).

My point is killing Hess had that classic waste 3 days while scum hide feel to it. We look back after 3 lynches and a few NK's and all we can work off is that we started with Hess on day one...because he acted like Hess.

AVM I well aware but i was just pushing Hess' buttons for a response didnt expect one from his scum partner :)

AVM I well aware but i was just pushing Hess' buttons for a response didnt expect one from his awesome scum-hunting partner :)

fixed.

And ftr, you should always expect a response from me concerning such matters. Because I'm awesome.

Rich men and concubines argued back and forth. The heavy opium smoke distorted everyone's perception in this den of sin. All of a sudden a soft "tee hee" could be heard. "That's got to be Nolder. I thought he was a dude but if he's one a them geisha's it would all make a lot more sense." growled Hess. Hess pulled out a knife and threw back a shot of whiskey. The group wanted to lunch Nolder do he staggered to his feet and threw his knife at Nolder. Whether it was the opium smoke, the whiskey vision, or Hess's ineptitude at aim no one could really say. All they knew was that Hess missed and everyone was to tired to try again

It's Night now. Everyone is still alive. Send in your actions. Deadline is Monday at the latest. Earlier I get the actions in the earlier you can start day 2

Vote Count:

Nolder - 10 - Crusher, AVM, 80, SMC, JC, Lily, EP, Verbal, Christine, Hess

Smash - 2 - JiF, Ape

EP - 2 - CTM, Leelou

Hess - 2 - Smash, Tina

Ape - 1 - Nolder

Crusher -1 - Pac

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch

Majority Reached

yeah because if i were scum the first thought that comes to my mind is drawing attention to myself. Why am I posting you ask ? because it seems people are actully playing the game rather than talking about gayness and spiderman

Hahahaahhaha

scum

Vote Count:

Nolder - 10 - Crusher, AVM, 80, SMC, JC, Lily, EP, Verbal, Christine, Not Pac

Smash - 2 - JiF, Ape

EP - 2 - CTM, Leelou

Hess - 2 - Smash, Tina

Ape - 1 - Nolder

Crusher -1 - Pac

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch

Majority Reached

I'll ignore the misspelling. How is me pointing out the obvious (you are an arrogant goon) "trying too hard" in any way? You can invent cases from nowhere........I must admit it is a talent you seem to have.

There is no butthurt involved. I don't need to defend Christine - I'm pretty sure she's tougher than you. I've met you both....my money would be on her in a fistfight.

lol, you aren't trying too hard... but you are.

we all see it but you.

I'll ignore the misspelling. How is me pointing out the obvious (you are an arrogant goon) "trying too hard" in any way? You can invent cases from nowhere........I must admit it is a talent you seem to have.

There is no butthurt involved. I don't need to defend Christine - I'm pretty sure she's tougher than you. I've met you both....my money would be on her in a fistfight.

Also, if you were going to ignore it... you wouldn't have casually brought it up like an old lady calling foul in a game of bridge you pussy.

Rich men and concubines argued back and forth. The heavy opium smoke distorted everyone's perception in this den of sin. All of a sudden a soft "tee hee" could be heard. "That's got to be Nolder. I thought he was a dude but if he's one a them geisha's it would all make a lot more sense." growled Hess. Hess pulled out a knife and threw back a shot of whiskey. The group wanted to lunch Nolder do he staggered to his feet and threw his knife at Nolder. Whether it was the opium smoke, the whiskey vision, or Hess's ineptitude at aim no one could really say. All they knew was that Hess missed and everyone was to tired to try again

It's Night now. Everyone is still alive. Send in your actions. Deadline is Monday at the latest. Earlier I get the actions in the earlier you can start day 2

Weird.

Smash is scum. Book it.

And here I thought that you and I were friends, Ape!

I do believe we are miss... I just think Verbal is thinks by acting like an ingrown taint hair towards me, he's doing some sort of chivalrous thing for you, since I've been busting your chops a lot.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

- So far in this game I've noticed that Hess said he was going to fake claim at which votes started peeling off (made no sense to me)

- If memory serves Crusher hasn't had a game related post and was one of the first to jump on this Nolder train

- Lily's vote on Nolder was swift, clumsy, and questionable. That's kinda how she always plays tho (no offense)

- You have FOS'd 75% of the field paying special attention to those who have disagreed with you (par for the course)

- CTM has slithered his way through this game without making many declaritive statements at all

- I didn't agree with you on AVM for reasons I stated at which point you got butt hurt and started mentioning my name every other post.

At this point since Hess and Crusher appear to be getting passes I'm left with either voting Nolder or Smash given our limited time constraints.

I'll happily vote you if we somehow are able to get a grass roots effort going in the next few hours.

Funny, all those observations, and then it still comes back to you voting me... with no premise but the fact that I FOS'ed you.

For someone that claims to know how I play so well, I'd think you'd have a better grasp on this than OMGUS'ing me.

Archived