No Way We Finish Any Worse Than 3rd In The NFL In Total Defense

TNJet

The hardest hitting trio of safeties in the league, possibly the two best cover corners in the league because of Revis alone. A deep, talented defensive line with a great mix of veteran and young players, both athletic, fast, and stout against the run. Great linebackers with an addition of young speedsters in Davis and Maybin. And most of all, Rex Ryan, Mike Pettine and Karl Dunbar. I think this is the year we win the AFC East. New England is dropping off, right when we are getting younger and faster. Go Jets! Most exciting team in the AFC.

You're not wrong, but you're also not allowed to say that. The Jets are run by incompetent nincompoops with little football acumen (their GM counts BEANS for Jah's sake) and far more bark than bite. Not so deep down, everyone in this organization is scared. They're QB'd by an immigrant girl and a Crusader who's better at making brown people throw away their (incorrect, uncivilized) culture than throwing a football, their #1 WR has committed atrocities that would leave Mao blushing, and Bart Scott can't stop a nosebleed. Period.

You're not wrong, but you're also not allowed to say that. The Jets are run by incompetent nincompoops with little football acumen (their GM counts BEANS for Jah's sake) and far more bark than bite. Not so deep down, everyone in this organization is scared. They're QB'd by an immigrant girl and a Crusader who's better at making brown people throw away their (incorrect, uncivilized) culture than throwing a football, their #1 WR has committed atrocities that would leave Mao blushing, and Bart Scott can't stop a nosebleed. Period.

I wrote out this long response to your post. I dissected every element and prepared GIFs to help in aiding me in destroying your will. Then I saw that YOU wrote it, so I deleted it all and am now convinced that you wrote one of them poems that don't rhyme. So in closing I say to you sir, kudos.

Laron Landry ran a 4.3 once. Super Bowl.

The hardest hitting trio of safeties in the league, possibly the two best cover corners in the league because of Revis alone. A deep, talented defensive line with a great mix of veteran and young players, both athletic, fast, and stout against the run. Great linebackers with an addition of young speedsters in Davis and Maybin. And most of all, Rex Ryan, Mike Pettine and Karl Dunbar. I think this is the year we win the AFC East. New England is dropping off, right when we are getting younger and faster. Go Jets! Most exciting team in the AFC.

161361d1295379918-got-the-old-girls-bike-comment-again-geez.jpg

Based on what?

The offense got better. The defense cannot be any worse. And with 6 draft picks spent on the D, it will only get better.

Archived