So where do we begin with this Bob Kraft video?

Matt39

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you think that Kraft really didnt care about his wife and it was all an act?

No, but it makes all the "DO IT FOR MHK" sentiments of about 6-8 months ago seem a little... quaint.

For the record: I could care less about what Robert Kraft does or how much money he has to pay nubile young women to get close to his gross ass self. It's a free country.

So you think that Kraft really didnt care about his wife and it was all an act?

Clearly after her passing, the absurdness of him and Nantz making the entire season about her, him saving the NFL from the lockout because of Myra's passing, the initials on the uniforms...give me a break.

All we hear about as fans is the "Patriots way"....they win games, great. Him, Nantz and Belly are all still scumbags though. Just like everyone else.

I'm neither old nor single. I just wish I was single. Kraft is a player. This board is a hater.

props to Kraft getting the young trim.

But the Myra Kraft stuff was bogus. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the "Patriot Way"

I'm neither old nor single. I just wish I was single. Kraft is a player. This board is a hater.

That's not it at all really. I don't care if Bob Kraft bangs half the 20-year-olds in Hollywood. More power to him if he does. I only dream of being in his position when I'm his age.

Its just that this makes all the hand wringing over Myra seem like complete bull.

Look, we've long known the Patriots organization and their fanbase to be chock full of hypocrisy. This is just another opportunity to call them on their crap.

They already discontinued the M.K patches. The new ones M.H. are gonna be nice (Miscellaneous Ho)

Brady's already married to one, might as well let everyone in the organization have one.

No, but it makes all the "DO IT FOR MHK" sentiments of about 6-8 months ago seem a little... quaint.

For the record: I could care less about what Robert Kraft does or how much money he has to pay nubile young women to get close to his gross ass self. It's a free country.

They dedicated the season to Krafts wife. Nothing that hasnt been done a thousand times.

Big deal Kraft is in a movie scene.

Clearly after her passing, the absurdness of him and Nantz making the entire season about her, him saving the NFL from the lockout because of Myra's passing, the initials on the uniforms...give me a break.

All we hear about as fans is the "Patriots way"....they win games, great. Him, Nantz and Belly are all still scumbags though. Just like everyone else.

If the Jets actually win something besides the Preseason Super Bowls we can hear all about them - swagger.

Until then, suck it up.

Archived