Gronk cool with Welker

FloridaJetsFan

Outsports.com, a gay sports community on the web, asked Rob Gronkowski at the ESPYs how'd he'd feel if one of his Patriots teammates came out as a homosexual.

"If that's how they are, that's how they are," Gronkowski said. "I mean, we're teammates so, as long as he's being a good teammate and being respectful and everything, that's cool."

Meh - it's the offseason ...

Outsports.com, a gay sports community on the web, asked Rob Gronkowski at the ESPYs how'd he'd feel if one of his Patriots teammates came out as a homosexual.

"If that's how they are, that's how they are," Gronkowski said. "I mean, we're teammates so, as long as he's being a good teammate and
being respectful with reach-arounds
and everything, that's cool."

I now see how JiF was first on the scene with the ESPN pic's of Gronk... it all makes sense now.

"If that's how they are, that's how they are," Gronkowski said. "I mean, we're teammates so, as long as he's being a good teammate and being respectful and everything, that's cool."

Good. Im glad. Its time for more athletes to take a stand and support gay teammates.

Archived