Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

I just went through all of Sharrows posts this game, he has 13 of them, and not one post says hes Town.

Usually when people reveal they say Im town and give their role but Sharrow just gave a role which could easily be a scum role. Is Sharrow afraid a LD could be in this game and detect one of his posts as a lie ?

Sharrow could you confrim for us if your town or not ? Might help a bit in your defense

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:)

I really would love to see you forget the APE for a minute and weigh in on the guy who happens to have 10 votes.

Polack already has weighed in, you try dealing with the ape calling you scum in 5 posts per page and making out right lies in doing so. In fact, the next game I mod I will give him this as a pr to do to one of you...

I think that sharrow obv will need to be lynched at some point, I think his defense was half hearted, that his claim is too convenient and he's basically assured himself that no other nolder like vigs are going to take a shot at him.. I am willing to vote there cause it seems people don't want to lynch the gaype whose been most obviously suspect. The main thing giving me pause was the speed at which his train moved initially.

Polack already has weighed in, you try dealing with the ape calling you scum in 5 posts per page and making out right lies in doing so. In fact, the next game I mod I will give him this as a pr to do to one of you...

Just ignore him. No one is reading his walls of posts at this point.

My problem with the whole Ape thing is that he latched on from jump street on CTM and is oddly committed to this come hell or high water. It's like if CTM breathed a word Ape was going to explain why it was the most devilish thing that could be said.

At the same time, it's equally strange for scum to latch on to a case this hard this early. Seems too early for scum to peg CTM as an important town role. Seems plausible that there is something Ape gets out of it to strengthen himself, but even then, he's not just nudge A CTM train he's trying to carry it all by himself.

polack bet is third party with a win condition of getting me lynched... nothing else makes sense

I think that sharrow obv will need to be lynched at some point, I think his defense was half hearted, that his claim is too convenient and he's basically assured himself that no other nolder like vigs are going to take a shot at him..

I agree with this, and is why I think Sharrow should swing today.

4878011334_4e59b1a08b_o.gif

Greatest Polack of all time

polack's hero!

ok....

Deadline tonight by 10PM eastern time

p.s. don't tell me what to do.

won't be around much today, so going to unvote vote Sharrow now...

Official Vote Count:

Tina (1) - Leelou

CTM (3) - Ape, Nolder, Sharrow

Sharrow (11) - AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC, JiF, DPR, Tina, Smash, BG, CTM

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

Ape (3) - Vic, Christine, Wombat

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out

This should be the correct vote count

FINAL Vote Count:

Tina (1) - Leelou

CTM (3) - Ape, Nolder, Sharrow

Sharrow (12) - AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC, JiF, DPR, Tina, Smash, BG, CTM, Hess

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

Ape (3) - Vic, Christine, Wombat

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out

Still on vacation for family reunion. Won't pretend I've done much more than skim.

Nice lynch on Sharrow although killing the previous game's town MVP seems like a good scum move.

Don't like Ape vs. CTM battle royale...seems a little contrived.

@ Pac, hurry up with the pool repairs and post the scene.

give me a bit guys.. just called into a 10:00 meeting.. peace.

The proper way to handle this is to send out an office email that says:

"Give me a bit guys...have to post a death scene."

Lot of rain = green lawns = 10AM meeting.

Crabgrass emergency....

Here's something funny, polack has been in light negotiations about investing in lanscape company, If goes through I plan to offer pac a supervisory role

Ok folks, I'll apologize in advance for going completely off topic here, but something pretty damn cool just happened here at work and I'm kind of pumped about it, but I really can't discuss it with anyone else here, so you're the best options I've got at the moment.

So my boss came to me this morning "off the record" to let me know, before the position was even listed, that there was just approval to hire a new senior level position for our team. She told me she thought I should update my resume this weekend and apply for the position right away. This is also in spite of the fact that I'm the youngest person on the team (insert obligatory old man jokes here) and have been here less time than any of my coworkers (only one or two of which have a "senior" level position). Don't get me wrong, I knew my boss has been happy with my work, but that's pretty damn cool to have that happen, and it certainly can't hurt my chances when one of the two people who would be involved in the decision-making is the one telling me she wants me to apply for it.

Still on vacation for family reunion. Won't pretend I've done much more than skim.

Nice lynch on Sharrow although killing the previous game's town MVP seems like a good scum move.

Don't like Ape vs. CTM battle royale...seems a little contrived.

@ Pac, hurry up with the pool repairs and post the scene.

Nah bro...didn't you hear? I called my shot. Teh sharrow was scum.

Ok folks, I'll apologize in advance for going completely off topic here, but something pretty damn cool just happened here at work and I'm kind of pumped about it, but I really can't discuss it with anyone else here, so you're the best options I've got at the moment.

So my boss came to me this morning "off the record" to let me know, before the position was even listed, that there was just approval to hire a new senior level position for our team. She told me she thought I should update my resume this weekend and apply for the position right away. This is also in spite of the fact that I'm the youngest person on the team (insert obligatory old man jokes here) and have been here less time than any of my coworkers (only one or two of which have a "senior" level position). Don't get me wrong, I knew my boss has been happy with my work, but that's pretty damn cool to have that happen, and it certainly can't hurt my chances when one of the two people who would be involved in the decision-making is the one telling me she wants me to apply for it.

Nice man grats! Good luck with it!

Archived