The new JN home page

Maxman

that's awesome Max. 10 times better than the one just just changed from. especially love the ticket window on the right hand side.

I will love that part a whole lot more if people buy tickets through it, lol.

Thanks!

Looks great, Max, but why are only Sanchez and Revis pictured across the top on the first page? What about Mangold, etc.? Just asking.

Mangold wanted too much money. We hope to bring him back soon once he has more realistic demands.

Just kidding of course. Actually we are thinking of using several differnt banners and have Mangold and some others slated for future versions. Thanks.

Mangold wanted too much money. We hope to bring him back soon once he has more realistic demands.

Just kidding of course. Actually we are thinking of using several differnt banners and have Mangold and some others slated for future versions. Thanks.

If I see Tim up there.... words will be exchanged.

Nice job, about time I check out a new forum, for the veterans here, how does this place compare to JI?

Holy sh*t... THE Ray Ray?!?

Well ever since all of us cool kids left JI for JN a few years back, this has been the happening place to be. Seriously though, it's awesome, you should definitely stick around.

Holy sh*t... THE Ray Ray?!?

Well ever since all of us cool kids left JI for JN a few years back, this has been the happening place to be. Seriously though, it's awesome, you should definitely stick around.

What's up BG?

I bumped into Max on twitter, he's been asking me to join for a while, I actually had an account that I forgot about, but I wanted to check it out.

I'm tired of the trolls and the penis waving by even Jet fans at JI, I'm just a die-hard like the rest of us, and wanted to check the board out.

I look forward to fitting in.

What's up BG?

I bumped into Max on twitter, he's been asking me to join for a while, I actually had an account that I forgot about, but I wanted to check it out.

I'm tired of the trolls and the penis waving by even Jet fans at JI, I'm just a die-hard like the rest of us, and wanted to check the board out.

Sounds good man, welcome aboard.

Nice job, about time I check out a new forum, for the veterans here, how does this place compare to JI?

Ray -- should we bring back Tx to make sure you keep your skills sharp? Those fights back in the day were classic. :)

What's up BG?

Geez you make me sound so needy. I mean that is accurate and all but I just hate sounding like that haha.

What's up BG?

In that case, the mod lounge is thrilled to have you.

Welcome to JN!

Geez you make me sound so needy. I mean that is accurate and all but I just hate sounding like that haha.

Sorry, didn't mean it like that.

You do great work here, I enjoy following you, I was humbled and flattered you had asked me to check it out.

Sorry, didn't mean it like that.

You do great work here, I enjoy following you, I was humbled and flattered you had asked me to check it out.

I am totally screwing around. I am psyched you came back and I totally begged you lol.

For those that don't know back in the day there was a Patriots Fan (Pats Fan TX) who is actually a really good guy. But he posted and would rile everyone up. We put a box and one on Pats Fan Tx, Ray shadowed him everywhere. It was good stuff.

Archived