Shadetree (not Serby) says Jets will go 11-5

Shadetree

Of course he didnt say that. Haha. He's a little dip sh-- anyway, I just wanted your attention. It's been a looong time since I've posted...love the site...IM the one who's saying 11-5!!!

Why do I say such stupid things? Cause it's August and Im a Jets fan thats why!!!!

I believe in Shonn (sic?) Greene. I believe in Mark Sanchez. I believe in Aaron effin Maybin!!! Holy bleep, somebody stop me!!

I believe in Rex and his defense!!!

Anyone ever her the CD, The Power and the Glory, from the NFL films library? I think one of the first tracks is John Facenda talking about how every team has a new beginning and a postive outlook in the beginning of camp. It's awesome if your a geek, like me, for that crap. If youre having doubts about the Jets, take the time for a listen.

Actually won't be surprised when a couple of media guys actually make a 11-5 prediction, with the consensus being they will implode, their is always a couple of media folks who like to go the other way when it's this public, not because they believe, but just to be different, and have the I told you so article written in August if it happens.

10-6

I believe the players are feeding the media garbage on purpose (Cro, Holmes, etc.) and enjoying the frenzy it creates...afterwards in the locker room, Cro towelwhipped Chaz on his ass and showed him pics of each kid on the Cromartie family summer vacation to DisneyWorld on his iphone...which took 47 mins.

Of course he didnt say that. Haha. He's a little dip sh-- anyway, I just wanted your attention. It's been a looong time since I've posted...love the site...IM the one who's saying 11-5!!!

Why do I say such stupid things? Cause it's August and Im a Jets fan thats why!!!!

I believe in Shonn (sic?) Greene. I believe in Mark Sanchez. I believe in Aaron effin Maybin!!! Holy bleep, somebody stop me!!

I believe in Rex and his defense!!!

Anyone ever her the CD, The Power and the Glory, from the NFL films library? I think one of the first tracks is John Facenda talking about how every team has a new beginning and a postive outlook in the beginning of camp. It's awesome if your a geek, like me, for that crap. If youre having doubts about the Jets, take the time for a listen.

FALSE Propaganda.... I want the 10 seconds you just killed off my life.

I say between 10-6 - 12-4

and once we move passed the 8 Wins I'm going to annoy the sh!t out of T0mShane

11-5 has been my prediction on the year too. If we keep the TO's under 15 on offense, our defense should be good enough to secure one of the WC spots.

Our D is really going to be something else this year. Even with the question marks with the linebackers, we're strong enough both in front and behind them to make up for them of they present a problem. Barring the injury bug we should finish at least in the top 3.

11-5 has been my prediction on the year too. If we keep the TO's under 15 on offense, our defense should be good enough to secure one of the WC spots.

Our D is really going to be something else this year. Even with the question marks with the linebackers, we're strong enough both in front and behind them to make up for them of they present a problem. Barring the injury bug we should finish at least in the top 3.

Yeah... this. I know you and I have discussed this ad nauseum, but I am so psyched about the ridiculous ability sitting on this DL, and I think that makes this defense have some unbelievable potential beyond what we've seen out of them before. If this offense can simply stay out of their way, a playoff berth should be well within reach.

Yeah... this. I know you and I have discussed this ad nauseum, but I am so psyched about the ridiculous ability sitting on this DL, and I think that makes this defense have some unbelievable potential beyond what we've seen out of them before. If this offense can simply stay out of their way, a playoff berth should be well within reach.

I think this may be the first year where we can say that Rex probably has all the tools he needs on the defensive end. Even with Maybin. I've been hesitant about him in the past and he's definitely been a one trick pony, but that type of weight gain is no joke and he didn't lose a step at all with it. Harris and Scott are due for bounce back years. On paper there's no reason we shouldn't mirror the Niners as long as Sparano can do to Sanchez what Harbaugh did to Smith, which is totally doable considering Smith still wasn't very good. Only reason I'd project less wins is because of our division/conference.

It's a 12-4 defense and a 4-12 offense, which I think will result in an 8-8 season. Could get to 9-7 if Sanchez doesn't suck; could drop to 7-9 if the locker room implodes.

agreed. We need an unknown to have a breakout year on offense. Powell, Hill, Schillens, Cumberland even...whomever....or even Tebow as a runner

Hey who changed my headline?!...HAHA. Screw you, Serby, you hack!!!! So, everyone agrees that these Jets are an 11-5 team. My powers of persuasion are incredible.

I thought I'd get someone to listen to the NFL Films thing, but hey, it's nice to read all the forums again. Been away from site too long. Keep up the great work, jetnation!

Archived