JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahaha....

Wow, the Ape got Lily, Wombat, and 80 right. But he flipped the coin and shot Quint instead, which worked beautifully under my plan. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

/back to the deep blue see

Done - apologies. 9 players left in the game.

Yeah I meant after this next whole phase - DPR will probably not have us auto-die, but 1 vote will probably kill us at that point.

Ok so 9 in game if one dies that leaves 8 and it takes 5 to lynch so we would need 2 votes on us to die. Anyone who is town should not even think of voting us since we just handed then 80 on a silver platter. I think there is one more scum left Verb

no you used the harpoon so the votes added should drop off.

Da Rulz:

11. If you want to buy a Harpoon (1 shot kill) or a Life Vest (protection against 1 kill attempt) all you have to do is ask Quint on-thread. You don't know who Quint is, but he's out there. He'll decide whether or not he wants to sell you the itme. If he does, it will cost you 3 vote points (the number of points it takes to lynch you on any given day). You may only buy 1 Harpoon or 1 Vest.

I don't see that in the rules.

Wow, the Ape got Lily, Wombat, and 80 right. But he flipped the coin and shot Quint instead, which worked beautifully under my plan. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

/back to the deep blue see

:D

There's more to discuss here... but let them finish.

Says the guy with double my posts and the awful reveal.

The fact that I had double the posts than you displays my awesomeness. Typically, the more scum talk, the easier it is to nab them. You guys didn't have me pegged as scum until more than half the game was dead already. Not to mention, I had the shark thing figured out long before anyone else despite having no more knowledge than town.

You all disgust me. Go scum.

Oh my. Ok then.

Please note, I am -3 as well, as I did get a harpoon from Quint. Let's please be careful.

Who so far is claimed?

I think that JC could be the last scum, because since Leelou was already at L1 with only 1 vote, and no scum quick hammered, it means that the last scum was already on the wagon.

Archived