Empty Stadium since end of the 2nd

CobraVerde

I stayed till the end.... But seeing my sunburn... I am not mad at those who left. Nice of you guys to bash the same fans that were mind numbingly loud to get the lead though. Classy.

I live in Texas and appreciate the guys who went to the game and kept the noise level. Thanks.

Traffic is a nightmare.

I have work in the morning.

My kids are due back to their baby-momma by 9.

Our fans suck.

Jet fans need to savor the ass kickings.

And the biggest crybabies spend no money. they whine, here on this board like a leaking vagina

I stayed until the end. but you cant blame the fans. this all falls on Woody. the game xp is just god awful if you want to try a cheap game xp. there is no such thing. and if you consider $105 cheap. sitting upstairs just sucks. I spent $125 to sit downstairs and it was fantastic. great xp for me. but the same whiny crybaby leaking vagina bitches (who spend no money) are STILL whining. I'm out. I dont even know why I read this board anymore

I stayed till the end.... But seeing my sunburn... I am not mad at those who left. Nice of you guys to bash the same fans that were mind numbingly loud to get the lead though. Classy.

Kudos ECURB, I was downstairs for the first time ever and it was fantastic. you were right

Dammit, BP's leaving and there's no MOD position for me to claim. Where the hell did that go?

Well, at least BP's leaving.

Kid, you are a drunk 19 year old loser that cries he spends all his time posting on JN :rl: I am VERY UPSET! :rl:

You're a middle aged man resorting to name calling with a 21 year old "kid".

And I'm the loser.

Yes. I dont spend a lot of time on here. thats why Im not a mod anymore. you on the other hand have your whole life in front of you and freely admit to spending too much time on here and being a loser. lol that is fantastic!

Yes. I dont spend a lot of time on here. thats why Im not a mod anymore. you on the other hand have your whole life in front of you and freely admit to spending too much time on here and being a loser. lol that is fantastic!

I spent too much time on here two years ago. Keep up.

My face is like a tomato... Lol that sun was brutal...

It was a beautiful day. Even with sunscreen i'm bright red. We stayed until the end.I can understand why you would leave a blowout, I'll never get why people leave close games, which has been a perpetual problem.

Archived