So the Jets are a clown show...

gangreenman

Im still wondering why threads like this and other "eat crow" threads arent filled with the people who've been hating on Sanchez.

The jets put down 48 points and you'd think these threads would be rocking...oh, I forgot, half the jet fans here and at the stadium was ready to chant TEBOW, TEBOW, TEBOW! LOL.

Crow b_tchezz!

Sanchez is garbage--

Tebow was just for selling seats

Rex has no control

Sparano is too conservative

Their receivers suck

Tannenbaum counts beans

Did I miss anything?

48 points. Eat it, World.

Sanchez is garbage-- Nah. Just mediocre. Played well today. Now he needs to continue to do well or he'll be back in the barrel soon enough

Tebow was just for selling seats- it was.

Rex has no control- No he doesnt. Couldnt even make a good block on the sidelines.

Sparano is too conservative- I dont know his political views.

Their receivers suck- Oops. I got this one wrong. :-( I expected a LOT MORE from the Bills defense. They looked like clowns.

Tannenbaum counts beans- he does. he still sucks.

Did I miss anything? --- Its one game. We kicked the sh*t out of people last year and we still fell short.

48 points. Eat it, World.-- :-D Awesome win today. Glad we can enjoy it.

Im still wondering why threads like this and other "eat crow" threads arent filled with the people who've been hating on Sanchez.

The jets put down 48 points and you'd think these threads would be rocking...oh, I forgot, half the jet fans here and at the stadium was ready to chant TEBOW, TEBOW, TEBOW! LOL.

Crow b_tchezz!

I think the problem is that threads like this, whether they're right in theory or not, are still pretty ridiculous. The fact that the Jets can't have a good game without the board getting half filled with "told you so" threads is just a bit much. How exactly would it go over if, whenever the Jets have a really bad loss (and let's be honest, it will happen at some point, it happens to every team), every negative Jets fan on here did their own such threads? It's so pointless.

I think the problem is that threads like this, whether they're right in theory or not, are still pretty ridiculous. The fact that the Jets can't have a good game without the board getting half filled with "told you so" threads is just a bit much. How exactly would it go over if, whenever the Jets have a really bad loss (and let's be honest, it will happen at some point, it happens to every team), every negative Jets fan on here did their own such threads? It's so pointless.

Yes but 48 points.

After week 2:

Sky.jpg

I agree, but when you're dealing with "SOJ", Sanchez Suck, Tebow chants etc., I think its well deserved that the people who didnt waver on their opinion get to say I told you so....cuz they did.

The Jets can go to 2 afccg's in 3 years and every negative Jetfan comes out with such threads. This is exactly what has happened has it not?

This would totally be a very valid point if there weren't about a million threads like this on the site before we even stepped on the field today.

I agree, but when you're dealing with "SOJ", Sanchez Suck, Tebow chants etc., I think its well deserved that the people who didnt waver on their opinion get to say I told you so....cuz they did.

The Jets can go to 2 afccg's in 3 years and every negative Jetfan comes out with such threads. This is exactly what has happened has it not?

I'm not saying games like this don't provide an opportunity to throw crap out to posters you've been arguing with on those points, in the threads in which it's relevant. I think it's just a bit much to see thread after thread get created designed to do only that.

This would totally be a very valid point if there weren't about a million threads like this on the site before we even stepped on the field today.

I'm not saying there haven't been countless negative threads on the board, but I think there's a difference between something positive or negative that is being directed towards the team, and something that is designed with intent specifically to be gloating towards other posters. Not to say this thread is necessarily that case, as I took this to be more directed at the recent stuff in the media, but my response was regarding villain's comment about negative posters not running to threads in order to eat crow.

I'm not saying games like this don't provide an opportunity to throw crap out to posters you've been arguing with on those points, in the threads in which it's relevant. I think it's just a bit much to see thread after thread get created designed to do only that.

i think its funny week 1 with the offseason we had. but if this sh*t continues every week then its going to get really annoying

I'm not saying there haven't been countless negative threads on the board, but I think there's a difference between something positive or negative that is being directed towards the team, and something that is designed with intent specifically to be gloating towards other posters. Not to say this thread is necessarily that case, as I took this to be more directed at the recent stuff in the media, but my response was regarding villain's comment about negative posters not running to threads in order to eat crow.

It's kinda one in the same though. Other then the score disparity (which was awesome), the best part about today is that we excelled in areas that the media and fans have been so critical of before we even took a regular season snap. QB play, OL play, receiver play. And we put up 48 points. Quadruple whammy.

It's kinda one in the same though. Other then the score disparity (which was awesome), the best part about today is that we excelled in areas that the media and fans have been so critical of before we even took a regular season snap. QB play, OL play, receiver play. And we put up 48 points. Quadruple whammy.

Its because Im a jinx. I blasted the O Line, RB's and WR;s.... and what happens? They shut me the **** up. Now Im going to have to find something else to whine and bitch about. Boo.

A cursory scan of the board shows all the haters have run back under their rocks, as they should.

All the whining ninnies crying about Sanchez can suck it as far as I'm concerned. The fact they're hiding makes it all the more gratifying.

i think its funny week 1 with the offseason we had. but if this sh*t continues every week then its going to get really annoying

It's more than fair this offseason to want to stick it to people.

The Jets have been public enemy #1. We've taken abuse from every angle for a lot stuff which has either been blown out of proportion or overhyped. The amount of scrutiny and criticism we were receiving before we'd even played a competitive game was absolutely outrageous, almost unprecedented. Now football has started, and these people don't have a ****ing damn thing to say. I'm going to enjoy that while it lasts, even if it's only for a week.

I understand you, but you're talking with someone who's enjoying it alittle. There's alot of abuse from jetfans themselves. If the Jets would have won 20 to 10 it wouldnt even be this serious. But the jets put up 50 points man, but this is bigger than just 50 points, no other team in the league has scored more in week one than the anemic, lowly, pathetic, Same'ol Jets. This is a statement man. We've been hearing how terrible Sanchez and this offense has been since week 17 last year and it was all good. The Jets explode on offense and its like we cant get in our feelings for 5 hours. We've been hearing the bullcrap for 9 months.

This thread can take 5+ hours worth of this if it can take 9 months of "SOJ". There's people here who had to deal with those 9 months, such as myself. I say let them enjoy it.

I understand you, but you're talking with someone who's enjoying it alittle. There's alot of abuse from jetfans themselves. If the Jets would have won 20 to 10 it wouldnt even be this serious. But the jets put up 50 points man, but this is bigger than just 50 points, no other team in the league has scored more in week one than the anemic, lowly, pathetic, Same'ol Jets. This is a statement man. We've been hearing how terrible Sanchez and this offense has been since week 17 last year and it was all good. The Jets explode on offense and its like we cant get in our feelings for 5 hours. We've been hearing the bullcrap for 9 months.

This thread can take 5+ hours worth this if it can take 9 months of "SOJ". There's people here who had to deal with those 9 months, such as myself. I say let them enjoy it.

Let them eat cake, I say!

After all, it'll all come back to reality next week in Pittsburgh. lol.

It's more than fair this offseason to want to stick it to people.

The Jets have been public enemy #1. We've taken abuse from every angle for a lot stuff which has either been blown out of proportion or overhyped. The amount of scrutiny and criticism we were receiving before we'd even played a competitive game was absolutely outrageous, almost unprecedented. Now football has started, and these people don't have a ****ing damn thing to say. I'm going to enjoy that while it lasts, even if it's only for a week.

It was beyond ridiculous this offseason. Im so glad we kicked ass this week. even if it make me look like a fool.

Archived