The Niners dismantling the Packers yesterday shows teams without 'elite' QB's can win the Super Bowl

Matt39

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SF went 3/3 on fgs with 2 over 40 and 1 at 63 yards.

Aaron Rogers looked human.

Fact is, SF played a perfect game and won, true. But that style wont get you a Superbowl. You can't build a team that sustains wins on the premise that everything will go right and you'll never make mistakes or have bad luck.

They remind me a lot of the jets in sanchez first two years.

Fact is, SF played a perfect game and won, true. But that style wont get you a Superbowl. You can't build a team that sustains wins on the premise that everything will go right and you'll never make mistakes or have bad luck.

This is the sh*t that is annoying. How about giving the Niners credit? The Packers are the sorriest bunch of we beat ourselves excuse makers in the business. Yesterdays game was a total ass kicking.

This is the sh*t that is annoying. How about giving the Niners credit? The Packers are the sorriest bunch of we beat ourselves excuse makers in the business. Yesterdays game was a total ass kicking.

I said they played a perfect game, but GB had the ball to force ot at the end with Akers at 100% from 40+.

I wouldn't call an 8-point win where the losing team had a chance to tie at the end a "dismantling."

The reality was the 49ers had to play their absolute best game to beat a Packer team that looked unprepared by only 8 points.

I wouldn't call an 8-point win where the losing team had a chance to tie at the end a "dismantling."

The reality was the 49ers had to play their absolute best game to beat a Packer team that looked unprepared by only 8 points.

Did you watch the game Kleck? If the refs dont get involved...I mean they picked up a flag on a block in the back on a punt return(which ive never ever seen before) that game is 23-7 last in the 3rd qtr,

That game was a total ass kicking.

lol!!1 what type of sh*t is this? Unprepared? How about SF is a better team? what kind of excuse is that???

Did you watch the game Kleck? If the refs dont get involved...I mean they picked up a flag on a block in the back on a punt return(which ive never ever seen before) that game is 23-7 last in the 3rd qtr,

That game was a total ass kicking.

Bad calls happen, besides I didn't think that warranted a flag anyway. I've seen much worse not get flagged by the so-called "good" officials.

But Green Bay's style will?

Don't you get it? They won their season opener! That proves that anyone can win the SB with a mediocre QB! It proves it! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?!?!?!?

He seems to be completely unreceptive.

The tests I gave him show no sense at all.

His eyes react to light the dials detect it.

He hears but cannot answer to your call.

There is no chance no untried operation.

All hope lies with him and none with me.

Imagine though the shock from isolation.

When he suddenly can hear and speak and see.

tommy-daltrey.jpg

Archived