***Official New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers Thread***

greeniemeanie

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waste of an opportunity. Jets bent over and happily took it. Defense didn't do anything but give away the game. Instead of containing rothlesburg every went for the highlight hit and looked stupid. I'm done with Greene. Sit him and give Powell the job. And not letting Tebow get more touches instead of handing it off was a mistake. And I swear I don't want to hear Santonio talk for the rest of the season. Every pass was right to him and he just kept dropping them and looking for a call.

Come'on, none you really believe we'd win in Pitt on their home opener?

Tough to win on the road with your best player not on the field.

This, and with Keller missing far too much reliance on Holmes, who is not a relaible player. Bit of a reality check with Hill too.

Revis literally is our defense, he makes everything work. Without him our secondary is just lost.

We have to beat Miami, that is going to be a much ****ing tougher game than people realise.

Sanchez is good for 2-3 errant throws. The rest is on the WRs.

Did you see some of those catches the WR's on Pitt made ? No way in Hell Holmes does that, just no way. They make tough catches all over the field. The catch Brown made when Landry destroyed him would have been droped 10 out of 10 times by Holmes.

This, and with Keller missing far too much reliance on Holmes, who is not a relaible player. Bit of a reality check with Hill too.

Revis literally is our defense, he makes everything work. Without him our secondary is just lost.

We have to beat Miami, that is going to be a much ****ing tougher game than people realise.

Manos de Piedra. With all due respect to Roberto Duran.

Archived