***Official New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers Thread***

greeniemeanie

The NY Jets (1-0) take on the Pittsburgh Steelers(0-1) at Heinz Field.

Kick Off: 4:25 PM ET

TV: CBS

Line: Pittsburgh -6

Injuries:

Steelers

NAME POSITION INJURY WED. THU. FRI. GAME STATUS Dwyer, Jonathan RB Foot DNP FP FP Probable Harrison, James OLB Knee DNP DNP DNP Questionable Hood, Ziggy DE Back LP FP FP Probable Mendenhall, Rashard RB Knee FP FP FP Doubtful Polamalu, Troy SS Calf DNP DNP DNP Questionable Starks, Max T Illness - DNP FP Probable Sylvester, Stevenson ILB Knee DNP DNP DNP Out

Jets

Bellore, Nick LB Shoulder FP FP FP Probable Conner, John FB Knee DNP LP LP Questionable Cromartie, Antonio CB Shoulder FP FP FP Probable DeVito, Mike DE Calf FP FP FP Probable Hill, Stephen WR Calf LP LP FP Probable Keller, Dustin TE Hamstring LP DNP DNP Out Kerley, Jeremy WR Low Back DNP LP FP Probable Landolt, Dennis T Knee DNP Out Out Out Landry, LaRon S Heel FP DNP FP Probable Mauga, Josh LB Rib LP LP FP Probable Moore, Brandon G Hip FP FP FP Probable Po'uha, Sione DT Low Back LP LP FP Probable Revis, Darrelle CB Concussion DNP DNP LP Out Schilens, Chaz WR Ankle FP FP FP Probable Smith, Eric S Hip/Knee LP LP FP Probable Thomas, Bryan OLB Hamstring DNP DNP DNP Out Trufant, Isaiah CB Ankle LP DNP LP Questionable

Storyline:The New York Jets travel to Pittsburgh to avenge their loss in the 2010 AFC Championship Game to Big Ben and the Steelers. After manhandling the Buffalo Bills, NY faces a less than 100% Steelers team. This game could go either way. Hopefully Gang Green expounds upon their success against Buffalo and cruises to 2-0 against AFC opponents in this very young season.

For TV coverage outside of NY, please check http://the506.com for schedules of your local broadcast stations. Remember to come here to http://jetnation.com for all of your up to date Jets news and banter.

GO JETS!!!!

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gang green man wins week one and then is a no show.

Wow.

Saturday night got the best of me this week. However, if it weren't for my leadership, the clocks on this board still wouldn't accurately portray the start of a game day.

Im glad to have restored order. But a true leader must be able and willing to trust those around him to lead and perform as well.

I fully expect 2-0.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!

Saturday night got the best of me this week. However, if it weren't for my leadership, the clocks on this board still wouldn't accurately portray the start of a game day.

Im glad to have restored order. But a true leader must be able and willing to trust those around him to lead and perform as well.

I fully expect 2-0.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!

It is so easy to start the game thread. I don't even know where to begin.

You messed up last week. I took a shot on you. I told BP I believed in you. This is how you restore my belief in you.

Kids today. Saturday got away from me. Ugh. :)

Archived