Sanchez needs to take responsibility...

Mamamia27

Why is it we never hear Sanchez take any responsibility for his bad games!!! If you ever listen to him after games he never actually says anything!! I don't think we should have him speak anymore..we all know he's dating an actress, well maybe instead of hanging with her he should be getting into the game..we all know how it worked out for Lamar Odum...and Tony Roma with the whole Jessica Simpson thing...get into the game or leave the Jets!!!!

didnt he just say hey were 2-2 and i didnt really show up today. I was accurate all week tho! the kids an idiot

Yes, the kid's an idiot, but, no, he didn't say that.

He mentioned the record in reference to a question by a reporter alluding to the season being over because of Revis and Holmes gone. He said there are things that need to be corrected. He played poorly. There's still a lot of season left. They're 2-2.

That sort of thing.

Criticize him for a horrible game. For an abysmal accuracy problem. For boneheaded turnovers. But to claim that he doesn't take responsibility is a flat out lie.

Yes, the kid's an idiot, but, no, he didn't say that.

He mentioned the record in reference to a question by a reporter alluding to the season being over because of Revis and Holmes gone. He said there are things that need to be corrected. He played poorly. There's still a lot of season left. They're 2-2.

That sort of thing.

Criticize him for a horrible game. For an abysmal accuracy problem. For boneheaded turnovers. But to claim that he doesn't take responsibility is a flat out lie.

but he says that every time. Same old schpeal about i held onto the ball to long i need to throw it away or i threw into tight coverage blah blah blah. I cant take it seriously when its the same thing over and over again

but he says that every time. Same old schpeal about i held onto the ball to long i need to throw it away or i threw into tight coverage blah blah blah. I cant take it seriously when its the same thing over and over again

LOL, what he's saying is true because he keeps making those dumbass mistakes.

Plus, who cares if you take him seriously? That wasn't the point of the OP. The OP is claiming that Sanchez never takes responsibility which is a total lie.

LOL, what he's saying is true because he keeps making those dumbass mistakes.

Plus, who cares if you take him seriously? That wasn't the point of the OP. The OP is claiming that Sanchez never takes responsibility which is a total lie.

but like dont you think that saying the same thing over comes off as disingenuous. Its like he just says it every single time but doesnt mean any of it.

Im not sure but maybe he really does have an ego and really doesnt think he will lose his job

but like dont you think that saying the same thing over comes off as disingenuous. Its like he just says it every single time but doesnt mean any of it.

Im not sure but maybe he really does have an ego and really doesnt think he will lose his job

No, it doesn't unless you want it to be.

But regardless, that wasn't the point of the OP. You can start another thread asking whether Sanchez is being disingenuous when he always takes responsibility. This one is about Sanchez never taking responsibility. ;)

Sanchez can't take responsibility because he doesn't have the leadership skills to do it. Not having strong leadership traits is dangerous especially when you have a SanTonio Holmes on your team. Some people like a Ben can work with Santonio Because he has a strong enough payche to do it. He was also smart enough to dump him at the end of the season.

Sanchez is screwed, he is fulfilling the prophecy of his demise and can't stop it. Every bad throw, bad play, bad game pushes him deeper into his protective shell of "Fuc. It" football. It's actually very similar to Holmes. Did you notice Holmes throw his tow arms up I. The arm on the bad pass and them what the hell kind of fumble was that.

I just don't know, I hate to see Sanchez lose out on a good career because of a broken psyche but that's what it looks like to me. Unfortunately you can't have that at quarterback. Rumblings are already starting in Carolina, Cam has the same pissant traits. I don't see Cam as a champion in this lifetime either.

And my boy Tebow, my advice is to stay the hell away from this sinking situation. Keep playing the multiple roles so that you can have a better understanding of offense the take those learnings to a new team in 2013

No, it doesn't unless you want it to be.

But regardless, that wasn't the point of the OP. You can start another thread asking whether Sanchez is being disingenuous when he always takes responsibility. This one is about Sanchez never taking responsibility. ;)

semanics. my grandma always used to say actions speak louder than words. sanchez can facially "take responsibility" after every crap performance but honestly it's getting old. i'd prefer to see him angry at this point

Exactly what I was going for..Anger!!! I think after Sundays game he talked about leaving too many opportunities on the field...with a score of 34-0 I don't think their were any opportunities at al.l!!! And that's what I wanted to hear.. I want to see him Mad and more upset!! Something has to change..this is painful to watch. listen to other quarterbacks talk....

Sanchez taking responsibility is the only thing to like about him. Literally the only thing.

He acknowledges constantly that he needs to play better. He just can't.

It's not his fault. I would suck too. It's just upsetting that I have to watch him each week.

Sanchez taking responsibility is the only thing to like about him. Literally the only thing.

He acknowledges constantly that he needs to play better. He just can't.

It's not his fault. I would suck too. It's just upsetting that I have to watch him each week.

EXACTLY.

I get it. It's not just that Sanchez has to suck, people now have to create a false narrative about him.

Like EY says here and before, Sanchez is a good, decent kid, he just sucks at football. He does his best but his best simply isn't good enough. That's the essence of sucking.

EXACTLY.

I get it. It's not just that Sanchez has to suck, people now have to create a false narrative about him.

Like EY says here and before, Sanchez is a good, decent kid, he just sucks at football. He does his best but his best simply isn't good enough. That's the essence of sucking.

Disagree. I get the vibe that he says what he says because he knows he's supposed to. At this point it comes off as insincere and almost patronizing.

He needs to put down the script and speak from the heart. Kinda like that Tebow guy.

Disagree. I get the vibe that he says what he says because he knows he's supposed to. At this point it comes off as insincere and almost patronizing.

He needs to put down the script and speak from the heart. Kinda like that Tebow guy.

thats what i was tryna say i completely agree. You can only say the same thing for so long.

Sanchez takes responsibility. He's said it in the postgame and in other intervies.

To claim that he never takes responsibility is utter horsesh*t.

I personally don't give a $hit whether he takes responsibility or not... He isn't learning from past mistakes, he still holds on to the ball for way too long, he's wildly inaccurate on passes longer than 15 yards, and he tries to be mobile when he clearly isn't. Bottom line... He simply isn't improving. But it's not all his fault. The OL isn't producing running lanes, the receivers aren't getting open, Sonn Greene isn't the back that everyone thought he would be, and despite all the problems we had at OL last season, the biggest off-season move the Jets could come up with is to trade for Tim Tebow, who Sporano doesn't even know what to do with.

The best thing Mark Sanchez can do for himself and this team is go up to Rex Ryan and say, "hey buddy, I suck at this. Like really really bad. In fact, I'm the worst at the position in the league by a mile. Play Timmy. He's everything I'm not and you have a job to worry about."

If he needs that in year 4 (and it seems he does) then there is no point.

There is no point...just saying...the instruction with Sanchez was gawd awful...doesn't make a difference now...he's worn out his welcome...he looks more like David Carr than anyone else...just be done with it.

Most pro athletes speek from a script now. Even Tebow.

Archived