****Official Jets/Texans Game Thread****

Thor99

Nice TD. And, BTW, if any more of you MF'ers make stupid references to commercials in the game thread I will hunt you down, I will find you and I will kill you. Dumbest thing ever.

Have you seen the Aflack one with the duck?

Hilarious.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice TD. And, BTW, if any more of you MF'ers make stupid references to commercials in the game thread I will hunt you down, I will find you and I will kill you. Dumbest thing ever.

Okay, I should stay out of this thread. The BBC's coverage is about a minute behind this board. But that was good to see. :biggrin:

What about British commercials?

Don't you know? That just proves that Sanchez's sucking is everyone else's fault but Sanchez. DUH!

He just makes these throws that are mind-bogglingly awesome a handful of times every season. It's infuriating. I feel like Si's dad in A Bronx Tale babbling about wasted talent every time he does that sh*t.

He just makes these throws that are mind-bogglingly awesome a handful of times every season. It's infuriating. I feel like Si's dad in A Bronx Tale babbling about wasted talent every time he does that sh*t.

I hear you man. If only the Jets played the Texans every week, he really likes to make those throws against them more than anyone.

Archived