The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

Pretty much. That and he didn't like that my response to Cindys symp post was a :biggrin: (because I would totally be that obvious).

Yeah, I was doing the same thing as you and Lily to be honest. Just sitting back and watching. You guys kind of half stepped though. Didnt like it, but since I did the same thing with a different strategy, I'm going to ignore it for now.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really good. I've worked to garner info on a good 5-6 people, and you're going to divert attention to a case on me .... let me guess, should I now argue with you and drown myself out?

Cindy? Second time playing. How does she know to signal as the symp? If the mod told her to or it was in her pm that would be a good place o go. On phone in toilet so cant vote. Nobody really wants to blind lynch pac. Sad.

Official Vote Count:

JiF (3) Pac, Basel, Naeann

Cindy (3) Ishy, Ape, WWWWombat

Pac (3) Crusher, Leelou, cindy

Ape (2) HeavyFog, JiF

Ishy (2) Hess, Lily

Hess (1) Christine

Basel (1) AVM

Not voting: Verbal, SMC

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Unofficial Day 1 Vote Count:

Cindy (4): Ishy, Ape, Wombat, SMC

Pac (3): Crusher, Leelou, cindy

JiF (3): Pac, Basel, Naeann

Ape (2): HeavyFag, JiF

Ishy (2): Hess, Lily

Hess (1): Christine

Basel (1): AVM

Not Voting (1): Verbalfag

This vote count is correct.

I must have missed SMC's vote, my bad.

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Cindy (4): Ishy, Ape, Wombat, SMC

Pac (3): Crusher, Leelou, cindy

JiF (3): Pac, Basel, Naeann

Ape (2): HeavyFag, JiF

Ishy (2): Hess, Lily

Hess (1): Christine

Basel (1): AVM

Not Voting (1): Verbal

why am I not dead yet?

and.. I assume you know I don't know enough to signal anything to anyone, and I obviously don't know enough to even curb my spam of words related to this ****ing show... which, btw, I will never watch now, I've got PTSD from this sh*t... and no, ape, that's hyperbole, not a diagnosis... cause I said i was walking? really? it was like 70 degrees here, in December, and sunny... so I went for a walk outside. which... ah, skip it. gift from god kind of day around here, that's all.

anyway, I am so ****ing obviously over my head here, and you know that... so... that's not why you're voting me, it can't be.

and... I get the thing where you're wanting to teach me a lesson... cause... that may have failed to sink in... and you want to smack the uppity noob confidence out of me ... cause it's possible you think I actually have any.

but... you don't play this game like that, not that I've seen. do you?

so... why are you lynching me ?

ok, gonna get the house settled and in the meantime... if you haven't already while I've been typing... could you either dead me or explain, in real small words so I can understand.... why you think I'm scum?

or just ignore me. It's usually the best policy.

why am I not dead yet?

and.. I assume you know I don't know enough to signal anything to anyone, and I obviously don't know enough to even curb my spam of words related to this ****ing show... which, btw, I will never watch now, I've got PTSD from this sh*t... and no, ape, that's hyperbole, not a diagnosis... cause I said i was walking? really? it was like 70 degrees here, in December, and sunny... so I went for a walk outside. which... ah, skip it. gift from god kind of day around here, that's all.

anyway, I am so ****ing obviously over my head here, and you know that... so... that's not why you're voting me, it can't be.

and... I get the thing where you're wanting to teach me a lesson... cause... that may have failed to sink in... and you want to smack the uppity noob confidence out of me ... cause it's possible you think I actually have any.

ok, gonna get the house settled and in the meantime... if you haven't already while I've been typing... could you either dead me or explain, in real small words so I can understand.... why you think I'm scum?

Which is it; you want to know why you're not dead yet or an explanation of why people are voting you?

I was actually going to apologize for saying you left me alone last game... cause I know what alone really is in this one.

but I'm glad you changed your vote before I did, lol.

ah, jif, you really are a piece of work.

um... but I'm sorry I said you left me alone last game. you too, verb.

that was nowhere near alone. really sucks to be town.

hope it's done by the time I post.

I was actually going to apologize for saying you left me alone last game... cause I know what alone really is in this one.

but I'm glad you changed your vote before I did, lol.

ah, jif, you really are a piece of work.

um... but I'm sorry I said you left me alone last game. you too, verb.

that was nowhere near alone. really sucks to be town.

hope it's done by the time I post.

What did I do?

why am I not dead yet?

I really did think it was silly at first because your new and would not know enough to signal. That being said.. it's possible the mod may have put that in your PM or answered a question about it. It would make sense you would do it in a way that would be overt if that was the case. I kinda hate to see you go but it's normal here. People get a break the first time they play, we get used to them and kill them early and often. nothing personal. Just the game.

I really did think it was silly at first because your new and would not know enough to signal. That being said.. it's possible the mod may have put that in your PM or answered a question about it. It would make sense you would do it in a way that would be overt if that was the case. I kinda hate to see you go but it's normal here. People get a break the first time they play, we get used to them and kill them early and often. nothing personal. Just the game.

well the mod didn't.

carol, vanilla town.

whatever.

you knew you were going to do this before day one.

don't know why you waited this long.

go for it, teach me a ****ing lesson.

Archived