Pretty Good Jets Fix It List From (surprise!) TBR

SoFlaJets

I normally don't like Bleacher Report but I think they got it right with Matt Moore, Chris Ivory, and Ed Dickson.

Carl-they will get a lot of free money when they release some of the dead wood like Pace, Scott, Bryan Thomas, and the 2 Smiths and bmd71-they also got a few others right with guys who are already here that we should keep like Austin Howard, Brandon Moore and Braylon Edwards-really though not bad considering it comes from The Bleacher Report, a rag that is right up there with Kissing Suzy Kolber when it comes to serious football stuff

I also like the keeping Mikey DeVito idea because you know, and I know the minute the Jets let him go he will be up there hoisting a Lombardi with Belichick in NE next season-make no mistake about that one Jets fans-big strong white guy from Mass.? He has the Patriots written all over him-and I do NOT want to see that

I tend to agree. I like Ivory as a "stable" back, but not spending a pick on him.

He's still young yet has some experience and production. The only reason he may be available is NO's depth at RB. In fact, do not be surprised if he winds up staying with the Saints. I don't mind spending a draft pick on a guy who projects to be our #1 back for years to come.

Archived