Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This I got.  I could wear Baby Crusher Old school Jordans and stand still like a mother****er.  Im about 3 feet wide.  

Dude, exactly.  I need about 3 inches and half a second to get my shot off, you'd give me 10 feet and a half a minute.  

Swish!!!!

Offensively, we'd be dynamite.  But who's grabbing rebounds on D?  The Ape? 

I think CTM is actually a tall dude.  I dont know if a hippy nerd like him is coordinated enough to handle any type of balls others than testicle's in his hands...but might be an option.  

Ape fouls out after 3 minutes.

Disagree.

Ape would be good on the team because he'd draw the most flagrant fouls.  Opponents would consistently try to beat the crap out of him and that would give your team 2 free throws and possesion of the ball every time

Disagree.

Ape would be good on the team because he'd draw the most flagrant fouls. Opponents would consistently try to beat the crap out of him and that would give your team 2 free throws and possesion of the ball every time

Very true. Or he'd be a turnover machine because he'd go back and forth on who's really on his team or not.

Offensively, we'd be dynamite.  But who's grabbing rebounds on D?  The Ape? 

Ape fouls out after 3 minutes.

Disagree.

Ape would be good on the team because he'd draw the most flagrant fouls.  Opponents would consistently try to beat the crap out of him and that would give your team 2 free throws and possesion of the ball every time

LOL at this whole sequence.

I can drain free-throws all day. Want to hear a story that is destined only to make me sound pathetic like JIF? 

In high school, I didn't play for the school team, but there was a "foul shot tournament" that I entered. I won. Went 10/10 in the final two rounds and knocked out my high school point guard, and the only kid in my school who could dunk, some Italian kid. Free throw champion. I threw the paper certificate/plaque out, kept the $10 gift card to the local pizza place, and never spoke of it again until now.

I just liked the idea of beating the guys who were on the team, then telling the coach I wasn't interested in playing for him. I should have played, I was too into the music scene and being a punk.

I can drain free-throws all day. Want to hear a story that is destined only to make me sound pathetic like JIF?

In high school, I didn't play for the school team, but there was a "foul shot tournament" that I entered. I won. Went 10/10 in the final two rounds and knocked out my high school point guard, and the only kid in my school who could dunk, some Italian kid. Free throw champion. I threw the paper certificate/plaque out, kept the $10 gift card to the local pizza place, and never spoke of it again until now.

I just liked the idea of beating the guys who were on the team, then telling the coach I wasn't interested in playing for him. I should have played, I was too into the music scene and being a punk.

I've heard worst. Did I ever tell you the story of when I was effectively knocked out by 5 degrees of Mike Tyson?

That's not crazy and I get the mentality.

I was captain of our HS wrestling team and at my best I was all city and ranked 3rd in the State (my knees wouldn't hold up and that kept me from pursuing it in college).  But I went to a "football" HS and the football team always looked down on us.  So what did I do? I challenged the football team to a fight, any style, in the gym on the mats.

I was 6' 160lbs then with caveman muscle strength.  I took on everyone and won. The closest I came to losing was when a DT landed on top of me and my head hit the floor off the mat.  I actually got knocked out but the guy didn't know it and when he accidently kneed me in the head I woke up and fought my way out and won.

That's not crazy and I get the mentality.

I was captain of our HS wrestling team and at my best I was all city and ranked 3rd in the State (my knees wouldn't hold up and that kept me from pursuing it in college).  But I went to a "football" HS and the football team always looked down on us.  So what did I do? I challenged the football team to a fight, any style, in the gym on the mats.

I was 6' 160lbs then with caveman muscle strength.  I took on everyone and won. The closest I came to losing was when a DT landed on top of me and my head hit the floor off the mat.  I actually got knocked out but the guy didn't know it and when he accidently kneed me in the head I woke up and fought my way out and won.

lol, I was actually one of the best baseball players in my town - and refused to play for the high school coach, because his son and son's freinds had no business being on the team.

my father worked double-shifts, and a second job most of my childhood, he didn't have time to schmooze the other Dads, so when I caught on to that whole dynamic and realized my Dad felt guilty about it, I withdrew. it wasn't fair, and i didn't like seeing my Dad feel like he didn't do enough for me, he did everything. that was just unethical bullsh*t, and we are a family that belies you get what you earn.

after that, i got into the music, surfing and skateboarding, and played all my sports in informal playground games. there are few things in life that i regret, and not finding another baseball league is one of them. if i had been more resourceful I could have kept playing, and still made the point not to play for my high school. i loved playing... still do, and there's almost nothing that compares to the feeling you get when your power and energy transfers between the bat and the ball.... it's ******* magical.

Dude, exactly.  I need about 3 inches and half a second to get my shot off, you'd give me 10 feet and a half a minute.  

Swish!!!!

Yeah Bitches. Muffin tops and Boopsie dropping mofo's on the blackcourt.  Since this is not a league game it's ok to eat during the game right.  I gotta keep fatdrated.

With the fact you love teh Asians.  This is way to good to let go.  You know I still love you my Marshmallow Michael Jordan.  

Like I said, everything he says sounds gay. "I need about 3 inches and half a second to get my shot off"

Oy.

I met Ravishing Rick Rude in the Atlanta airport in 1993 when I was in the Army.  I've met other pro athletes before and since and I never think much of it, but jeesh this guy was physically imposing.  Everything about him was huge.  He shook my hand it it was like I had a kid's hand in an adult's. 

I sheepishly asked for his autograph and he gladly gave it.

He wasn't exactly what you'd call a ladies man. 

When you don't have looks but have a great personaility, it may be difficult to initially get a womans attention. 

When you have looks but are lacking in the personality department, it may be difficult to maintain a womans interest.

When you have neither, which is the case with 80, your choices are celibacy or to become a homosexual.

Given his feminine frame and gentle disposition, he seemed destined for the latter.

Which is the main reason Mama Larusso decided to bring Daniel to CA in the first place.  She'd hoped the site of scantly clad teenage girls would spark something in Daniel.  Get him to act like boys his age should be acting.  But alas...  it was not to be.

When his mother succumbed to the effects of that devastating Crane Kick, Daniel gave up.  He moped around making nonsensical comments and offering hugs to anyone he came across.

With Kreese dead, Johnny was now in charge.  He couldn't believe the pathetic state he found Daniel in when he entered his bedroom to settle the score.

"Johnny!  I need a hug", exclaimed 80.   For some reason he grabbed Johnny and proceeded to hug him tight and grope his genitalia.

"Get the F**K off me", screamed Johnny.

When he pushed him away, Daniel slipped on an unused condom and banged his head on his Elton John stauette.

With that, he was gone...

80, Daniel Larusso, (TOWN COP), is DEAD!

3_bigger.jpg

But I'm not lying. I swear. 

Neither am I.  I'm small but fast as lightning.  One might even say a....Bolt...of lightning.

You guys all heard my Wesley Walker story, right? I think i've told online more than once over the years. 

Now I must know

Archived