Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're either misdirecting the claimed vig and therefore scum or you actually believe what you say, which would make you just retarded.

Misdirecting him to follow through on what the majority of us (including him) agreed to? Yeah, okay.

I'll play along with you... You're either lying which would mean JVOR kills you, but we expose Dan and lynch her tomorrow (as you just pointed out to her), or you aren't lying and you'll render his shot moot. Which really isn't a bad outcome for town, as I said,  the only bad outcome is if he hits town.

A wasted shot is not a big deal. In fact, it was scummier for you to claim the vest just now. As town you should have let him waste his shot on you, as scum you do what you did to try to buy yourself a day.

But this all assumes you have the vest, which you don't... because Batman would have rather shoved it up his own ass than give it to you, goober.

Yeah, you have to be right.

He was a calamity of wrong before being put down like Lenny of Mice and Men... but I have to give him the benefit of the doubt, and hope he wouldn't have given a vest to Woimbat when Smash was confirmed.

Edit: then again, if anyone was going to isolate Wombat and JVOR, and be right they are non-town, then steal a vest and give it to one of them, then steal a gun from JVOR and not use it on either of them but on Sharrow instead... it would be JIF.

Mock impatience and boredom with game. We are fresh off a weekend and had JIF lynched before the end of the workday. You are full of sh*t.

Ok. JVOR please shoot me and shut this monkey up and then lynch Wombat tomorrow for the win.

What planet are you on? JVOR said flat out that he lied about being out of shots, so he could wifom scum and make them think he was useless vanilla.

You had the one role in the game where the night after JVOR said he was out of shots, you could have viewed him and checked to see if he was lying or not... and somehow with a gun detection ability, you chose NOT to view the one guy that just admitted he had a gun.

I can't believe how much you are skimming / missing details. 

So you fail to use your ability to vet JVOR and can't be bothered with any details at all. Dan fails to watch 80 and see who kills him. JIF decide JVOR is SK, steals his gun but shoots Sharrow instead. 

Unreal.

Sorry I missed it he posts once a day . I guess I viewed JIF right though .

very few people actully playing the game can make it difficult at times

Ape, why would I not argue for JVoR to shoot scum instead of wasting his shot? You are making no sense.

Btw, you also completely changed your tune over the past 48 hours about what info JiF's lynch gives us. At first you said JiF's alignment was unrelated to me vs. Dan but then you kept talking about how JVoR should shoot me if JiF flipped town and Dan if he flipped scum.

Ape, why would I not argue for JVoR to shoot scum instead of wasting his shot? You are making no sense.

Btw, you also completely changed your tune over the past 48 hours about what info JiF's lynch gives us. At first you said JiF's alignment was unrelated to me vs. Dan but then you kept talking about how JVoR should shoot me if JiF flipped town and Dan if he flipped scum.

Goal of anyone with a vest should be draw a kill, and waste a NK. I went out of my way to try to draw a NK on N1, for that purpose.

It makes perfect sense. I don't expect you to admit to being scum, and that it what you are implying. That's pure stupid. Something you've excelled at over the past few games.

I don't see how I changed my tune in a way that matters, I thought JIF was scum, and tied to Dan, so I thought if we lynched JIF, it would force scum to shoot JVOR, while town directed JVOR to shoot one of you or Dan, my thinking was Dan. JIF obviously wasn't scum, but I do think his train was informative. We weren't going to go the whole game without lynching at least one townie. 

I do think you should be should, but not exclusively for the reason that JIF flipped town.

Sorry I missed it he posts once a day . I guess I viewed JIF right though .

very few people actully playing the game can make it difficult at times

If you weren't vetted by 80, I'd totally be pushing for you as scum with the way you are playing. LOL

Now, you are much better with endgame stuff than I am... what are your thoughts here? Shoot wombat, then what?

I'm going to be in New Hampshire for much of the day for wedding stuff. I'm submitting my NA now so I don't hold anything up. It looks like most people agree JVoR should shoot Wombat.

Have you found a venue yet, or is that what the trip is for?

Goal of anyone with a vest should be draw a kill, and waste a NK. I went out of my way to try to draw a NK on N1, for that purpose.

It makes perfect sense. I don't expect you to admit to being scum, and that it what you are implying. That's pure stupid. Something you've excelled at over the past few games.

I don't see how I changed my tune in a way that matters, I thought JIF was scum, and tied to Dan, so I thought if we lynched JIF, it would force scum to shoot JVOR, while town directed JVOR to shoot one of you or Dan, my thinking was Dan. JIF obviously wasn't scum, but I do think his train was informative. We weren't going to go the whole game without lynching at least one townie.

I do think you should be should, but not exclusively for the reason that JIF flipped town.

Goal of someone with a vest should be to draw a scum kill, not a vig kill.

Wonbat hinted he knew more about someone's role, like he had more info, value. Never brought it back up, lol.... boob.

Why should I have? Why should I tell scum anything about town power roles?

As it happens, I was referring to a vest giving role e.g. Blacksmith. That of course turned out to be JiF though so moot point. You are still dumb.

Why should I have? Why should I tell scum anything about town power roles?

As it happens, I was referring to a vest giving role e.g. Blacksmith. That of course turned out to be JiF though so moot point. You are still dumb.

Convenient.

Rather than bicker with me and wifom a vest, why not revisit case on Dan? Because you have nothing to incriminate her? Why play the desperate to survive card immediately?

Already made my case on Dan a while ago. The fact that she didn't watch 80 should be enough imo. No need to clutter the thread bumping sh*t at night just so I can look pro-town.

JVoR is going to fire in a pro-town manner either because he's the vig or because he wants to live longer. You already agreed to that point and used it to justify lynching JiF.

Thanks for telling me what I said, it still doesn't change anything. If you have a vest hwhy is it bad to nullify jvor's shot? You wifom a vest and it statistically increases odds of hitting a townie if he shoots elsewhere, also increases risk that he ignores our consensus driven target, which if he is vig will jeopardize him.

I fail to see anything protown about vest wifom.

If you were town, then block the shot, live tomorrow and provide better reason to lynch Dan. At least then jvor is tested. And no errant shot fired

are we waiting on NA's or Pac

wtf Pac.

Im on second shift this week so at 1:30 cst Im outty till tomorrow

Cool your jets you maniac.  I just checked and everything is in as of like 10 minutes ago.  day should start soon when I get my morning tasks done.

If you weren't vetted by 80, I'd totally be pushing for you as scum with the way you are playing. LOL

Now, you are much better with endgame stuff than I am... what are your thoughts here? Shoot wombat, then what?

I always play scummy Ape and I dont always say what I mean. Its also why I almost NEVER put up FOS lists because it gets scum attention and probably gets you killed early on if the suspicions are correct. Scum let the crazies live and kill off the players scum hunting and making progress,

Right now we have the Dan/Wombat Issue ...Dan has made the accusation that Wombat Lied about his role and his investigation and Dan is using information easily gathered from the thread to use in her reveal. Its a tough decision but the outcome is the same either way. If we hit scum first great if we dont the other obviously dies next.

Now if Dan is correct and Wombat and SMC had this crazy ass Gambit going then IMO you become a factor because you could have easily done the same exact thing with CTM giving the scum team 2 potentially/semi vetted players via gambit's. My problem with you also hinges on the fact your vest was shot off night 1 and you are not dead. If you are doing such a great job scum hunting you would think in all the phases leading up to now you would be dead, but here you are. Due to the lack of participation in this game I could see a few of the scum team getting disinterested early in the game and attempt 2 gambits at your direction.

JVOR is one or the other vig or sk he has to die at some point cant let him get to end game and as a vig he clearly knows this.

If Dan is scum then Im looking at AVM as well due to a few posts early yesterday that I pointed out. leelou crusher and nolder i have no reads on they simply have not been posting very much. 

Also APE you had some crusher thing going on and then moved back to wombat and before that you had the Dan thing going on ... You seem to be bouncing around a lot and thats either a scum tell or you pushing for some info.

Already made my case on Dan a while ago. The fact that she didn't watch 80 should be enough imo. No need to clutter the thread bumping sh*t at night just so I can look pro-town.

This is the lazy alternative, that attempts to make you look just as pro-town. LOL

Have you found a venue yet, or is that what the trip is for?

We have our venue! :) We had to bump the date to June to get the place we wanted. Today is the cake tasting and flower consultation (neither of which I have any strong opinions about, lol).

Archived