Seriously with the full screen take-over ad?

Every time I click back to the main list of threads, my whole screen gets taken over by a giant spinning lemon and bubbles. WTF?

I thought it was a pain in the ass that the black navigation bar at the top of the page loads last and right when you go to click on something it jogs down 50 pixels and you end up on a page you didn't want to be on... but the full browser 7UP take-over ad is disgusting.

Edit: sorry meant to put this in the lounge, who ******* drinks 7UP anymore anyway? Isn't that like an old lady soda... BG? 

Every time I click back to the main list of threads, my whole screen gets taken over by a giant spinning lemon and bubbles. WTF?

I thought it was a pain in the ass that the black navigation bar at the top of the page loads last and right when you go to click on something it jogs down 50 pixels and you end up on a page you didn't want to be on... but the full browser 7UP take-over ad is disgusting.

Edit: sorry meant to put this in the lounge, who ******* drinks 7UP anymore anyway? Isn't that like an old lady soda... BG? 

Don't be ridiculous... everyone knows Sprite is where it's at.

Edit: sorry meant to put this in the lounge, who fucking drinks 7UP anymore anyway? Isn't that like an old lady soda... BG? 

We have a quote for a new skin for the forums from the designer that did the Baltimore Ravens and Eagles site.  It is pricey so we can't swing it right now.  Until then unfortunately we are going to have to live with the menu plugin.

Thanks for your patience.

We have a quote for a new skin for the forums from the designer that did the Baltimore Ravens and Eagles site.  It is pricey so we can't swing it right now.  Until then unfortunately we are going to have to live with the menu plugin.

Thanks for your patience.

If you didn't hate me, I would have given you a quote. LOL :)

Sorry to post this on the football forum, thanks for following up and making it stop!

Sorry to post this on the football forum, thanks for following up and making it stop!

I don't hate you, lol.  I just don't like mixing business with pleasure JK.

It has stopped but stay patient it isn't 100% fixed yet. 

And being serious, you do very good work.

Archived