The OFFICIAL Preseason Game 1 Gameday Thread

gangreenman

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone wanna have that debate about how Rex will keep his job?

Or how this GM should keep his job? Are any of his signings going to help this team be any better this season? Two of his draft picks might - but they were top 15 picks. Ivory looks sweet so far. 

Or how this GM should keep his job? Are any of his signings going to help this team be any better this season? Two of his draft picks might - but they were top 15 picks. Ivory looks sweet so far.

Idzik's year is 2014. That's when he'll make his money.

Oh stop. He's had the job for less than a year and he was coming in with cap issues and talent issues. If we can give Sanchez 5 seasons we can give Idzik 3.

Yeah, 4+ years on the job, 3 quarters of a preseason game on the job... same difference.  I'm generally considered pessimistic when it comes to this team, but you do realize it's ridiculous nonsense like this which is what really gives Jets fans such a bad rep, right?

Oh stop. He's had the job for less than a year and he was coming in with cap issues and talent issues. If we can give Sanchez 5 seasons we can give Idzik 3.

Yeah, so hopefully in 3 years we can be as good as that dynasty he built in Seatle. (rolling eyes). Another clearance rack purchase by Woody.

Yeah, 4+ years on the job, 3 quarters of a preseason game on the job... same difference.  I'm generally considered pessimistic when it comes to this team, but you do realize it's ridiculous nonsense like this which is what really gives Jets fans such a bad rep, right?

Your right, I forgot about all of his Super Bowl teams. My fault for jumping the gun on our Dollar Store GM.

Yeah, so hopefully in 3 years we can be as good as that dynasty he built in Seatle. (rolling eyes). Another clearance rack purchase by Woody.

So. Hmm. What would you have done so differently this offseason know the cap hell the Jets were in and the lack of talent available in Free Agency. Love to see your detailed offseason plan and looking forward, not just at 2013.

So. Hmm. What would you have done so differently this offseason know the cap hell the Jets were in and the lack of talent available in Free Agency. Love to see your detailed offseason plan and looking forward, not just at 2013.

I wouldn't have hired anyone from Seatle. Thats for sure.

Your right, I forgot about all of his Super Bowl teams. My fault for jumping the gun on our Dollar Store GM.

Ok, I stopped myself the first time, but I'm just going to say it.  You do realize that you come across like a little freakin crybaby, right?  But hey, you've got bit on your side, so that certainly helps your case.  It's amazing with so many legitimate issues to have with this team, you feel the need to throw your little fit about something there's not even a single shred of evidence available to evaluate yet.

You are exactly what so many of us don't want to be associated with as Jets fans.

Archived