The OFFICIAL Preseason Game 1 Gameday Thread

gangreenman

Ok, I stopped myself the first time, but I'm just going to say it.  You do realize that you come across like a little freakin crybaby, right?  But hey, you've got bit on your side, so that certainly helps your case.  It's amazing with so many legitimate issues to have with this team, you feel the need to throw your little fit about something there's not even a single shred of evidence available to evaluate yet.

You are exactly what so many of us don't want to be associated with as Jets fans.

RSJ is Chad Pennington?

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I stopped myself the first time, but I'm just going to say it.  You do realize that you come across like a little freakin crybaby, right?  But hey, you've got bit on your side, so that certainly helps your case.  It's amazing with so many legitimate issues to have with this team, you feel the need to throw your little fit about something there's not even a single shred of evidence available to evaluate yet.

You are exactly what so many of us don't want to be associated with as Jets fans.

Get over yourself. 

Everyone is being so mean to me today ... First, I get called a jerk; then, I'm somebody's nemesis... NOW THIS!!!!

crying.gif

Actually I called you a jerk, and said you were my nemesis. Maybe if you remembered me for my name and posts instead of thinking of me as just another pretty face... I wouldn't be so hurt to speak out. Ever think about that one? huh? well? Did you?! Didn't think so. I hope your Saturday is like Sanchez's Sundays.

Get over yourself. 

I have a little secret for you, you're the one throwing a little tantrum while telling everyone how much smarter you must be than them based on, wait for it......... absolutely nothing.  Literally nothing.  I was simply pointing it out, nothing more.  So actually, your statement doesn't actually even make any sense or have any context.  You're really not the sharpest knife in the drawer, huh?

Actually I called you a jerk, and said you were my nemesis. Maybe if you remembered me for my name and posts instead of thinking of me as just another pretty face... I wouldn't be so hurt to speak out. Ever think about that one? huh? well? Did you?! Didn't think so. I hope your Saturday is like Sanchez's Sundays.

I'm sorry what type of flowers do you like?

I have a little secret for you, you're the one throwing a little tantrum while telling everyone how much smarter you must be than them based on, wait for it......... absolutely nothing.  Literally nothing.  I was simply pointing it out, nothing more.  So actually, your statement doesn't actually even make any sense or have any context.  You're really not the sharpest knife in the drawer, huh?

You're right. I will never point out that this team has no idea what it's doing again. You are so smart and awesome. Totally my fault.

I will never .... ever .... ever.... ever .... ever.... ever be a Giants Fan. I've had to support family members through their victories but all they do is bash me for my team... So now I refuse to even lend my support to that franchise .

Whats up, homies? Missed you guys!

I got home late from work but missed the game anyway because of TWC, aholes.

I really cant understand how a QB is so horrible on screen plays. Sanchez has to lead the NFL in LOS INTs since hes been in the league.

You tell me how you feel after getting sauced up on overpriced hotel fridge alcohol. They are going to lol at me when I check out tomorrow! The bill is going to be like Sanchez's downside.. HUGE.

C'mon Bro - Rookie mistake. Never work the mini fridge! Watch the Jets abortion at the bar and cut your costs in half!

Whats up, homies? Missed you guys!

I got home late from work but missed the game anyway because of TWC, aholes.

I really cant understand how a QB is so horrible on screen plays. Sanchez has to lead the NFL in LOS INTs since hes been in the league.

SMC is in the HOUSE!!!

You're right. I will never point out that this team has no idea what it's doing again. You are so smart and awesome. Totally my fault.

Well you're at least getting closer.  After all, I am right and what you choose to post is certainly totally your fault.

However, just to clarify for you, what it is that you should never do is completely fabricate claims based on literally absolutely nothing.  Here's a crazy concept you might want to give a shot: maybe try basing your statements on actual, wait for it... NFL games.  Holy sh*t, what a concept, right?!?  Although to be clear, while I certainly appreciate the compliments, the fact that I'm capable of a such mind-blowing idea doesn't so much prove how smart and awesome I am as it does bring up questions about those who aren't capable enough to grasp it.

SMC is in the HOUSE!!!

Whatup, man?

Sucks no CBS here. So I had to read this thread to find out what happened in the game.

Sanchez still boggles with his suckage. How hard is it to execute a screen?

Well you're at least getting closer.  After all, I am right and what you choose to post is certainly totally your fault.

However, just to clarify for you, what it is that you should never do is completely fabricate claims based on literally absolutely nothing.  Here's a crazy concept you might want to give a shot: maybe try basing your statements on actual, wait for it... NFL games.  Holy sh*t, what a concept, right?!?  Although to be clear, while I certainly appreciate the compliments, the fact that I'm capable of a such mind-blowing idea doesn't so much prove how smart and awesome I am as it does bring up questions about those who aren't capable enough to grasp it.

Yeah, the Jets are the best, and I'm so happy they could finally hire a GM with such a great track record. Its totally awesome that the Super Bowl is in New York this year because Sanchez could really use the homefield advantage for once, and it will be awsome if me and my boys could score some tickets. Geno looked great injuring his ankle untouched. He looked like Joe Montana before that. Imagine that? Having Peyton Manning (Sanchez) AND RGIII (Geno) on the same roster. Totally sick bro!

Boy, this board has disintegrated into a bunch of trash. I could have stayed on my old board to read this $hit. Why do you guys bother responding to idiotic posts?

You remind me of my 12 yr. old twin boys.

Talking Jets game.... I was glad to see come back strong and I wish they would have called a couple of deep routes for Geno. Read option is sunk coming out of port, Didn't see much from Demario Davis, Harris made some plays, Sheldon was ok, Wilk a beast, Coples pad level sucks(gets stood up too much) Milliner was ok for first time,Pleased with Hill, spadola and BE and Kerley. Gates jumped out.

Colon got handled a bit along with Peterman and Howard. Can't wait to see Winters next week. Hope he starts week 1.

Powell looked good as did Spahn. Bohanon did a good job. Can't wait to see Ivory next week. Rex will have that OL doing suicides on Monday. Way too many penalties.

Whatup, man?

Sucks no CBS here. So I had to read this thread to find out what happened in the game.

Sanchez still boggles with his suckage. How hard is it to execute a screen?

The screen is a highly technical maneuver only recommended for wizards at the 135th level or higher ... or so I hear.

Boy, this board has disintegrated into a bunch of trash. I could have stayed on my old board to read this $hit. Why do you guys bother responding to idiotic posts?

You remind me of my 12 yr. old twin boys.

Talking Jets game.... I was glad to see come back strong and I wish they would have called a couple of deep routes for Geno. Read option is sunk coming out of port, Didn't see much from Demario Davis, Harris made some plays, Sheldon was ok, Wilk a beast, Coples pad level sucks(gets stood up too much) Milliner was ok for first time,Pleased with Hill, spadola and BE and Kerley. Gates jumped out.

Colon got handled a bit along with Peterman and Howard. Can't wait to see Winters next week. Hope he starts week 1.

Powell looked good as did Spahn. Bohanon did a good job. Can't wait to see Ivory next week. Rex will have that OL doing suicides on Monday. Way too many penalties.

Braylon looked good??

Archived