Dissecting Richardsons performance + Some other stuff

eboozer

That's an awesome read. Thanks!

LDE, RDE, DT, NT  I wonder if this will be the blue print for the season or if Rex is just toggling with the lineup to find his spot for the season.  Either way, it's good to hear that the kid has hussle, and throws his man on the ground.  

hells yeah!

Exciting prospect but a prospect none the less.  Even if he is awesome, and I expect he just might be, we won't see it in anything but flashes for a couple years. Hopefully those flashes translate to key plays in game, because he does have the talent to impact the game as a rookie. 

We have so much talent on the DL I can't imagine the defense takes a major step down this season even without Laron Landry.  Might even see some serious improvement.  That's pretty exciting.

I like the positive comments on Antwan Barnes too.  We know the DL is going to be nasty, but if DeMario Davis and Barnes add positives to the LB corps....watch out NFL.

This is scary.  Are you, like, sitting in a dark room with a projector surrounded by open Chinese food containers?  LOL.  good job.  Richardson will be a stud.

great...now i have to get chinese food for lunch...

great read, i hadnt noticed Richardson much in his first live action.

I was impressed as well. The most intriguing thing for me to see was that it seemed like he may very well be our fastest D linemen at 300 lbs. The dude simply flys around like a linebacker all over the field with a great motor, something this defense has lacked for many years. Go get em Rich!

We have so much talent on the DL I can't imagine the defense takes a major step down this season even without Laron Landry.  Might even see some serious improvement.  That's pretty exciting.

I like the positive comments on Antwan Barnes too.  We know the DL is going to be nasty, but if DeMario Davis and Barnes add positives to the LB corps....watch out NFL.

I was impressed as well. The most intriguing thing for me to see was that it seemed like he may very well be our fastest D linemen at 300 lbs. The dude simply flys around like a linebacker all over the field with a great motor, something this defense has lacked for many years. Go get em Rich!

Just think of how tough this "D" will be after the season starts and Rex has multiple blitz packages and defensive schemes to fool the opposing offenses!! Right now, it's all vanilla packages. Rex will release the monster, which is this D, starting in week 1

Archived