Jets \ Jaguars Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we can say yo?

If you're cool.

Speaking of cool I think it's a bad sign that on a Saturday night I'm drinking While Russians solo, watching glorified practice, and typing lame jokes to a bunch of dudes on the interweb. 

If you're cool.

Speaking of cool I think it's a bad sign that on a Saturday night I'm drinking While Russians solo, watching glorified practice, and typing lame jokes to a bunch of dudes on the interweb. 

So you can't say it.

If you're cool.

It's okay.  Last week T0m tried convincing the board that he was doing the same thing with oktoberfest and his gf at his side.  

So you can't say it.

it's debateable.

the lady friend just texted me some gibberish from where she's camping about how drunk she is as well so I don't think either of us is particularly cool.  Although I do have free regin of my estate while she's gone.

If you're cool.

I wouldn't sweat it. I'm doing the same, except with Jameson, and I'm way cooler than you.

Archived