Happy Birthday greg63

Maxman

Is Greg the same guy that took that viral pic with Rex , hadn't posted since Giants Stadium because he was butt hurt about a PSL thread and came back to receive his accolades from a group of internet personalities that he had previously shunned? Or is that someone else

Considering Max's general parameters for starting a birthday thread, "greg" has probably spent the last six years in hormone therapy before finally undergoing sex reassignment surgery last week. 

So happy birthday, Greta! 

Is Greg the same guy that took that viral pic with Rex , hadn't posted since Giants Stadium because he was butt hurt about a PSL thread and came back to receive his accolades from a group of internet personalities that he had previously shunned? Or is that someone else

Different guy lol.

my birthday's coming, guys. I hope you're all shopping ;)

I have just the thing for you...

a Richie Kotite autographed football from the one game they won   :winking0001:

Anal
um, nothing just goes in that direction.

you've never hung out with Tom
Jetnation.com, post once and we'll celebrate your birth, nominate you for captain, and share handy tips for butt sex.
The last one you don't even need to post once to get.

ROFLMAO.  You guys and gals are too funny

You just need to relax, it's all about being relaxed

With my bathrobe and slippers in tow, I strode toward my sweetie on the living room love seat.  Gently rested my head on her lap, focused my breathing, and consciously slowed my heartbeat to a murmur.  I envisioned ocean waves lightly lapping a pebble-stone beach behind a backdrop of string and wind instruments harmoniously holding each other in the wind. Without opening my eyes, I barely parted my lips and whispered, "butt sex, babe?"

Normally I am much, much more aggressive  when I try to tunnel #2, but this time was different.  I took your approach. 

...and it worked.  Thank you.  

And if we could get this thread back in the random direction of wishing happy birthday to a poster that we don't actually know, that would be great.

...not anal? ok. happy belated birthday, greg63. I hope it was speciallll.

God, it's like you don't have my user profile memorized. December 7th.

It's not anyone popping out pf a cake, is it?

Like a cake could last long enough around the mods to have someone get into, and out of it.  sheesh

Smart money is on a fat guy jumping for his life out of a tofu-pot-pie. 

Archived