New York Jets Claim Zach Sudfeld

JetNation

Today the Jets claimed Tight End Zach Sudfeld off waivers. The Jets saw an opportunity to pick up Sudfeld when the New England Patriots released Sudfeld on Thursday to make room for Wide Receiver Austin Collie.  In order to make room for Sudfeld the Jets released Line Backer Scott Solomon.

Zach Sudfeld (24 years old) is listed as 6’7″ 260 Lbs and may be able to complement recently signed Wide Receiver David Nelson who is listed as 6’5″ 215 Lbs himself. The Jets continue to look for talent to help rookie QB Geno Smith as he  progresses and grows this season. The Jets are facing the Atlanta Falcons next on Monday Night Football. Follow the conversation right now in our

This doesn't concern you now does it? Larz made comments about my post when I posted the release of Sudfeld. None of your damn business.

You are spamming multiple threads calling out Larz. if you dont intend for it to be a public discussion then PM him, rather than making us read the same idiotic, self-important crap from you redundantly.

Better yet stfu you are the fuggin worst.

You are spamming multiple threads calling out Larz. if you dont intend for it to be a public discussion then PM him, rather than making us read the same idiotic, self-important crap from you redundantly.

Worse than the BP/JiF slap fight? I beg to differ. 

Crying out loud, shut up.

Scrub hasn't done anything for us yet.

I have no knowledge of any of this.  What did you just do?  I posted that Sudfeld was released and Larz commented its all in fun guy. If you cant handle that I don't know what to tell you. 

lol willy

I posted before you did

only you could take a chance for innernet humor and make it lame.  you missed the point entirely as usual.

so when sudfeld is inactive for 8 weeks, remember to stalk me, lol

I missed that, been kinda busy. All I know is when I do get a chance to log on joewilly gives me diarrhea

We  discussed Sudfeld the other day sorry you missed it but I see you have no problem chiming in with bullsh*t nonsense.

The diarrhea is a virus or something you ate I bet.  Hope you feel well enough to post something better next time.

We discussed Sudfeld the other day sorry you missed it but I see you have no problem chiming in with bullsh*t nonsense.

The diarrhea is a virus or something you ate I bet. Hope you feel well enough to post something better next time.

No, you carried on like a know-nothing buffoon and other people trolled you while you did it.

Your posts = diarrhea.

Winslow-Sudfeld has potential as a TE combo. Can't remember the last time we had a duo like this.

Becht & Baker

Oh wait. At least they could both block at an average level, neither of these scrubs can do jack sh*t.

While the rest of the league uses TE to tear up the middle of the field under the new rules.

Becht & Baker

Oh wait. At least they could both block at an average level, neither of these scrubs can do jack sh*t.

While the rest of the league uses TE to tear up the middle of the field under the new rules.

So would you rather have blockers or guys who tear it up in the receiving game?  Because Winslow has been doing pretty nicely at the latter this season thus far, I'd say.

It seems telling that Sudfeld couldn't get on the field when the Pats were getting significant playing time from Hooman, Mulligan, and a 2nd year fullback in Develin (particularly considering how little the FB has been used historically in NE since the Marc Edwards days.  A lot of us Pats fans had high hopes for him after a couple early pre-season games, but he disappeared, and the coaches seem to have lost faith in him.  This is troubling considering the injuries all over the offense.

Anyway, he seemed like a good guy, wish him luck.

Is it safe to say that Reuland is firmly a JAG after this and the season so far? I mean that's where he was already really, but I thought there was something a little extra possible. Oh well.

I refuse to believe that you mischaracterized the abilities of a player wearing a Jets uniform. You never do that.

So would you rather have blockers or guys who tear it up in the receiving game? Because Winslow has been doing pretty nicely at the latter this season thus far, I'd say.

One of each... And no, Winslow hasn't torn anything up. Jordan Cameron is tearing it up , Wunslow has caught a few passes.

It seems telling that Sudfeld couldn't get on the field when the Pats were getting significant playing time from Hooman, Mulligan, and a 2nd year fullback in Develin (particularly considering how little the FB has been used historically in NE since the Marc Edwards days. A lot of us Pats fans had high hopes for him after a couple early pre-season games, but he disappeared, and the coaches seem to have lost faith in him. This is troubling considering the injuries all over the offense.

Anyway, he seemed like a good guy, wish him luck.

He ran wrong routes, missed assignments and didn't secure the onside kick.

He's right where he belongs now.

One of each... And no, Winslow hasn't torn anything up. Jordan Cameron is tearing it up , Wunslow has caught a few passes.

You said "the rest of the league has been tearing it up" then use just Jordan Cameron as the example?  Him, Graham, Gates and Orange Julius are the only ones "tearing it up" by that definition then.  And outside of Cameron they all have quality QB's.

You said "the rest of the league has been tearing it up" then use just Jordan Cameron as the example? Him, Graham, Gates and Orange Julius are the only ones "tearing it up" by that definition then. And outside of Cameron they all have quality QB's.

I used him as AN example, not the example. You want to go off on semantics because I'm right that Winslow is garbage, got it.

Archived