Congratulations

SERIK

Hey Jets Fans,

Just wanted to stop by and say hello and Congratulations on the great win yesterday.

I am truly happy for you guys. Its nice to see Rex and your team pull together through all the BS.

When you let Revis go and drafted Geno I didn't think your Team would win 3 games. " Great Coaching"

Anyways, I been on the Miami fan sites and have already vomited twice today from all the same sh*t posts that I read at the end of every season. Gonna be a long offseason again :(

At least your team ended on a positive note. Great win and well deserved.

I suppose i'm going to pull for the Broncos through the playoffs haha.. No Tom Brady in the SB please..

Anyways, Congrats to your organization and look forward to playing you all next year..

what compels someone to post something like this? doing such a thing would never occur to me. not sure whether that's a good or a bad thing.

Well honestly I posted on the Bills site after they whipped our asses also. Just a sign of resect I guess. regardless of how much I love the Dolphins or hate the Jets, Bills and Patriots. The AFC East is where my Team plays each team twice a year. So I have respect for the other 3 Teams in our division "Competitive respect"

I saw our team sh*t down the toilet bowl in the final 2 games and the Jets and Bills crawled out. Just a simple congrats and a little jealousy that your Team pulled together for your coach and my team as usual let me down and gave Philbin a golden shower AGAIN..  

Anyways, didn't know it would turn into "burning a witch at the stake" kind of thread.

Simple congrats...

Well honestly I posted on the Bills site after they whipped our asses also. Just a sign of resect I guess. regardless of how much I love the Dolphins or hate the Jets, Bills and Patriots. The AFC East is where my Team plays each team twice a year. So I have respect for the other 3 Teams in our division "Competitive respect"

I saw our team sh*t down the toilet bowl in the final 2 games and the Jets and Bills crawled out. Just a simple congrats and a little jealousy that your Team pulled together for your coach and my team as usual let me down and gave Philbin a golden shower AGAIN..

Anyways, didn't know it would turn into "burning a witch at the stake" kind of thread.

Simple congrats...

The swagger is weak with you, Rex would laugh at this show of weakness

Hey Jets Fans,

Just wanted to stop by and say hello and Congratulations on the great win yesterday.

I am truly happy for you guys. Its nice to see Rex and your team pull together through all the BS.

When you let Revis go and drafted Geno I didn't think your Team would win 3 games. " Great Coaching"

Anyways, I been on the Miami fan sites and have already vomited twice today from all the same sh*t posts that I read at the end of every season. Gonna be a long offseason again :(

I suppose i'm going to pull for the Broncos through the playoffs haha.. No Tom Brady in the SB please..

Anyways, Congrats to your organization and look forward to playing you all next year..

Thanks for swinging by, man. I wish you good luck in each and every way that doesn't interfere with the Jets success. :)

Hey Jets Fans,

I hate the Miami Dolphins with every fiber of my being, more so than any other sports franchise but you my friend have a lot of class. Nice post :)

I saw our team sh*t down the toilet bowl in the final 2 games and the Jets and Bills crawled out. Just a simple congrats and a little jealousy that your Team pulled together for your coach and my team as usual let me down and gave Philbin a golden shower AGAIN..  

Simple congrats...

for shame sir

Archived