Official POTW nomination thread for 1/6/14-1/12/14.

The Crusher

It would sure be amusing watching Mangini's attempts at a culture shift by first telling J-Lo and Marc Anthony to go f*ck themselves, scrapping Hispanic Heritage Night and then poisoning the champagne for the '72 Dolphins' annual meet-up.

Mangini to the Dolphins...  this is what would happen.  :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please no racism on the board you filthy disgusting Ape.  Shut it. 

EY made a crack about him being a Jew to me the other day. I made a crack saying that Davinci was not a Jew, thus he's not a worthy choice of comparison to EY. Nothing derogatory, and especially nothing racist about that.

As an aside... It's truly commendable that there is such a high sensitivity to anti-semitism here, it makes up for the disgusting intolerance for homosexuality that permeates the board.

EY made a crack about him being a Jew to me the other day. I made a crack saying that Davinci was not a Jew, thus he's not a worthy choice of comparison to EY. Nothing derogatory, and especially nothing racist about that.

As an aside... It's truly commendable that there is such a high sensitivity to anti-semitism here, it makes up for the disgusting intolerance for homosexuality that permeates the board.

Dude I was kidding.  Yikes.  Do you got poopies matted in your ass hair again?

Please do NOT announce the winner of the POTW award on such an important date. JANUARY 12th is the greatest single day in JETS history and should be celebrated with copious amounts of Rocky Mountain Refreshment, and to ruin it with some lame post would be sacrilege.

Please announce it on January 13th.

Just a request. LOL

Please do NOT announce the winner of the POTW award on such an important date. JANUARY 12th is the greatest single day in JETS history and should be celebrated with copious amounts of Rocky Mountain Refreshment, and to ruin it with some lame post would be sacrilege.

Just a request. LOL

1105830-danecook.png

Just a request. LOL

Whats up with the coors lite?

Archived