Championship Sunday -- Who wins???

slowmoe57

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was pretty sure he wasn't top 5, did you happen to remember who was 1-5?  I thought I remember seeing Revis, Verner, Grimes, Peterson and someone else, but I really can't remember.

For a 5th round pick and former WR, he sure has adapted to his position.  Is he overhyped?   Yeah, but people keep saying it takes time for Milliner to become a good CB, while Sherman was really still a WR going into his SR year of college and by his 3rd year in the NFL, he's in the top 6 of best CBs in the league.  I'd say thats pretty impressive regardless.

For a 5th round pick and former WR, he sure has adapted to his position.  Is he overhyped?   Yeah, but people keep saying it takes time for Milliner to become a good CB, while Sherman was really still a WR going into his SR year of college and by his 3rd year in the NFL, he's in the top 6 of best CBs in the league.  I'd say thats pretty impressive regardless.

Dude is a hell of an athlete. He lead that team in receiving his freshman year and only moved to CB out of necessity due to injury I believe, but I still think he played two years on defense and not just one.

I think he is a bit obnoxious and an a-hole, and maybe it was 2 years in college, but damn I'm sure most people would love him making plays on the Jets.    I mean most of us thought Revis was kind of a money hungry prick, but we all still loved him shutting down the other teams best WR.

Archived