Superbowl game thread

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess not but I'm not surprised at all he's struggling.

Think about how Dan Marino is remembered these days. The guy is a footnote in the Bert Jones class. Then think about how Eli Manning is perceived. He's practically an immortal. In reality, we know that Eli is like Dan Marino if Dan Marino had a stroke and consciously chose to exclusively start throwing with his left arm. But history only remembers winners. This Super Bowl will be remembered as Russell Wilson's coming out party, even though he's had very little to do with the final score.

Think about how Dan Marino is remembered these days. The guy is a footnote in the Bert Jones class. Then think about how Eli Manning is perceived. He's practically an immortal. In reality, we know that Eli is like Dan Marino if Dan Marino had a stroke and consciously chose to exclusively start throwing with his left arm. But history only remembers winners. This Super Bowl will be remembered as Russell Wilson's coming out party, even though he's had very little to do with the final score.

Marino is generally viewed as top 5 top 10 at worst imo

Wlson has been nearly flawless... Seattle has punted once all game... You are a dingleberry. If Wilson pulled and Sanchez a threw 3 picks it'd be a ball game right now

Wlson has been nearly flawless... Seattle has punted once all game... You are a dingleberry. If Wilson pulled and Sanchez a threw 3 picks it'd be a ball game right now

I've seen those games.  Then the exhausted defense finally lets up a score at the end and it's the defense's fault we lost.

Not for nothin, but the guy you're mouthing off to also has access to the ban feature.... just sayin.

You know how often I"ve used that ban feature? In 6 or 7 years or whatever it's been, I've banned like 10 people (not counting spammers and trolls with hardly any posts).  But they were all quality bans.

Archived