Richie Incognito

Jetknowledge

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The player known as “Player A” in the 144-page document has identified himself asAndrew McDonald.

McDonald, who came forward because it already was becoming widely known that his McDonald was the unnamed player, expressed disappointment regarding the attachment of his name to the situation.

McDonald’s agent, Brett Tessler, forwarded to PFT a statement regarding the situation.

“Andrew is disappointed that his name has become associated with this story,” Tessler said.  “He’s been a member of another organization since last season and is trying to focus on the future.  When Ted Wells approached Andrew at the end of the investigation, Mr. Wells already had all the information contained in the report that he had gotten elsewhere.  While Andrew can’t speak for any other players involved in the report, he personally has no problem with the Miami Dolphins organization and has the highest opinion of Coach [Jim] Turner both personally and professionally and feels terrible about the way their relationship has been portrayed in the report.”

Bottom line in the whole story is, Is Incognito a jerk? Yep

Will he be in the league next season?  Yep

Is Martin a Wussy?  Yep

Will he be in the league next year?  Nope

Move on to the next drama  

think you got it backward. Incognito will be suspended, probably long enough to miss most of the season (if not all) 

Martin is a left tackle and those guys are always in demand. 

lol. Martin's not suiting up anywhere next year.

The best evidence of the relationship of the two guys is still the back and forth texts between them. A 144 page report that's more verbiage than anything...that's not holding up in a court of law. This Mcdonald guy speaking up is a big turn of events too imo- Well's made his own conclusions of how Mcdonald felt off of Martin's account. I'd be pissed too. The texts to his mother explaining his feelings but then he's going out doing drugs, hanging out at strip joints, hitting up Richie to party....yeah, not buying it. Pick yourself up.

think you got it backward. Incognito will be suspended, probably long enough to miss most of the season (if not all) 

Suspended for...media upsetment?After getting smacked down with the Saints suspensions Goodell should had a a brain be more circumspect before taking away people's ability to earn when no specific reason in any NFL rules can cited.There is no by law about being a jerk.

Brooklyn Decker-BEARD.

Suspended for...media upsetment?After getting smacked down with the Saints suspensions Goodell should had a a brain be more circumspect before taking away people's ability to earn when no specific reason in any NFL rules can cited.There is no by law about being a jerk.

Brooklyn Decker-BEARD.

Aren't you an attorney? Dare I say that report was a tad biased in one direction? Wells' opinion on the matter is just that. I'd rather see all communication between everyone involved. And the texts dating back to Martin's rookie year provide us with the best account of their relationship, imo.

Aren't you an attorney? Dare I say that report was a tad biased in one direction? Well's opinion on the matter is just that. I'd rather see all communication between everyone involved. And the texts dating back to Martin's rookie year provide us with the best account of their relationship, imo.

People can say nasty things to each other. Seems clear Icognito is a nasty peice of work and Martin perhaps a bit too sensitive to be in an NFL lockerroom. At a loss how that leads to taking away Icognito's job, unless the NFL is now going to police every interpersonal relationship among and between players.Theree is no precedent for that nor any specific rule Incognto broke. Goodell has allowed at least 2 players to play after being convicted on DWI vehicular homicide (Stallworth, Little). Certain NFL security knew all about Winslow Jr.'s "hands on" incident and he played half as season. And this doesn't rise to that, nor was there any violation of any specific NFL rule for conduct. There is no precedent to suspend Incognito nor anyone. Or is Goodelll now suspend anyone for calling an opponent or a teammate a faggot or a pussy? If so the NFL offices are going to be very busy.

I think the NFL won't suspend dick jr, but will put in place formal workplace harassment policies that specifically cover being a dick jr type of douchebag.  I think this will satisfy martin and he won't sue.  I think they both will play again, but dick jr has the tougher time finding a spot, mostly because most owners are country club guys who don't get what's so funny about telling a guy you ****ed his sister

lol. Martin's not suiting up anywhere next year.

The best evidence of the relationship of the two guys is still the back and forth texts between them. A 144 page report that's more verbiage than anything...that's not holding up in a court of law. This Mcdonald guy speaking up is a big turn of events too imo- Well's made his own conclusions of how Mcdonald felt off of Martin's account. I'd be pissed too. The texts to his mother explaining his feelings but then he's going out doing drugs, hanging out at strip joints, hitting up Richie to party....yeah, not buying it. Pick yourself up.

McDonald is a fringe player trying to hang on to a roster spot. Incognito and Martin will both be in the league next year.

Aren't you an attorney? Dare I say that report was a tad biased in one direction? Wells' opinion on the matter is just that. I'd rather see all communication between everyone involved. And the texts dating back to Martin's rookie year provide us with the best account of their relationship, imo.

isn't the point of the report to be biased? it's concluding something by virtue of being an investigation. that's its job.

isn't the point of the report to be biased? it's concluding something by virtue of being an investigation. that's its job.

The least biased thing is the communication between Martin and Incognito.

Why was Wells chosen to do this anyway, I don't know much about him.

McDonald is a fringe player trying to hang on to a roster spot. Incognito and Martin will both be in the league next year.

And him saying the report is fugazi gives him a better shot?

Point being I'll make my judgements off of the direct interaction between Incognito and Martin over some over worded, sensationalized,soap opera like account from Goodells hand picked attorney.

The least biased thing is the communication between Martin and Incognito.

Why was Wells chosen to do this anyway, I don't know much about him.

he probably read the communication. he did conduct the investigation and is a lawyer.

Wells is a pretty big deal in legal circles, from what I understand. white collar crime, workplace misconduct, all that, and he's done investigations for sports organizations before, including the Syracuse basketball team sexual harrassment case.

he probably read the communication. he did conduct the investigation and is a lawyer.

Wells is a pretty big deal in legal circles, from what I understand. white collar crime, workplace misconduct, all that, and he's done investigations for sports organizations before, including the Syracuse basketball team sexual harrassment case.

His opinion is no more important than yours or mine. Basically the interaction between the two guys is what's important- and the 1,000 of texts shows they both willingly participated in that type of language and behavior.

His opinion is no more important than yours or mine. Basically the interaction between the two guys is what's important- and the 1,000 of texts shows they both willingly participated in that type of language and behavior.

...not sure you get what the point of a legal expert is.

Archived