Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote vote Smash

Agreed that there's no reason to think AVM is scum.  He's calling his shot on Smash.  I want to see if he's right.  If indeed AVM didn't shoot at him that was a terrible reveal by Smash.

call it terrible all you want, its the truth . What I see from you is a few pages of NOTHING pointing at PAC last game with nothing to offer this game at all other than piggy backing AVM's claim which he said himself was just a hunch not even trying to make a case of your own .

call it terrible all you want, its the truth . What I see from you is a few pages of NOTHING pointing at PAC last game with nothing to offer this game at all other than piggy backing AVM's claim which he said himself was just a hunch not even trying to make a case of your own .

B*tch I own this game.

At what time bozo? I opened my browser on my iphone while at dinner with my company tonight, but I certainly wasn't playing mafia while sitting across from one of the agency partners talking about my role in business development. I was out at dinner until after 7 my time, then on the road driving, then after spending some time with the baby, i hopped on here to finally read the thread.

That's right, I haven't had time to read anything with scrutiny until tonight. 

I had no idea you were being run up at break-neck speed. 

Ahh I get it so while you were talking to the Agency partner you had time to check your I phone at the table ? I'm sure while you were talking to your phantom agency business partner he looked highly upon your checking your I phone at the table ....Rude APE Maybe you are stupid enough to insult your guests by doing that BUT I don't think so.

Ahh I get it so while you were talking to the Agency partner you had time to check your I phone at the table ? I'm sure while you were talking to your phantom agency business partner he looked highly upon your checking your I phone at the table ....Rude APE Maybe you are stupid enough to insult your guests by doing that BUT I don't think so.

Wow, still going after the RL casing?  You really want to continue down this path?

Move along homo.  AVM already cleared me as town.

He also cleared me as town last game.

Just because I say you are pinging, doesn't necessarily mean I'm leaning scum read - it may just mean I think for a guy giving Pac a hard time about poor play, you are doing your best to make sure his bad game is a distant memory to whatever diarrhea you sh*t all over this game.

Time to drop the building cases off of the active user list Smash. Looks dirty.

Why ishy ? I saw him come into the thread an then leave with no comment. Do you just open the thread and not check a vote count ? In that case why bother opening up your freakin browser at all ?

Oh wait I get it lets open the Mafia game stare blankly at a random page then close the browser because that makes sense. I ALWAYS look to see who is in the thread. WHY? because I have seen people claim to not be here when In fact they were . I have seen it numerous times so why would someone do that ? maybe players should go anon if they don't want that used against them but if its there and it makes sense to use then why the hell not ?

Yes. I brought up one of the more recent responsive websites we worked on, so I could show it to him on the iPhone in Chrome.

Let me get this straight, you are casing me as scum - because of a narrative about how you saw my name on the bottom of the screen, and I didn't post anything, because it is mandatory that I post every time I view the site, and to top it off, the clincher in your case is that I wouldn't have bad manners at dinner with my boss?

You've got to be kidding me right now. I am literally embarrassed for you, that you have to build a case on my real world behavior because you've got nothing to go on within the game, because you are full of sh*t.

Shameful performance Smash, absolutely shameful.

Why ishy ? I saw him come into the thread an then leave with no comment. Do you just open the thread and not check a vote count ? In that case why bother opening up your freakin browser at all ?

Oh wait I get it lets open the Mafia game stare blankly at a random page then close the browser because that makes sense. I ALWAYS look to see who is in the thread. WHY? because I have seen people claim to not be here when In fact they were . I have seen it numerous times so why would someone do that ? maybe players should go anon if they don't want that used against them but if its there and it makes sense to use then why the hell not ?

I'm not defending against this. It's outside the spirit of the game, and it's the worst ******* play/case I've ever seen anyone attempt. 

I am not going "anon" because I never have and never will. I don't need to hide to play well.

Yes. I brought up one of the more recent responsive websites we worked on, so I could show it to him on the iPhone in Chrome.

Let me get this straight, you are casing me as scum - because of a narrative about how you saw my name on the bottom of the screen, and I didn't post anything, because it is mandatory that I post every time I view the site, and to top it off, the clincher in your case is that I wouldn't have bad manners at dinner with my boss?

You've got to be kidding me right now. I am literally embarrassed for you, that you have to build a case on my real world behavior because you've got nothing to go on within the game, because you are full of sh*t.

Shameful performance Smash, absolutely shameful.

APE its very simple IMHO I would think as Town you would have ha Something to say about me being run up so quickly obviously you did not that's pretty much it. I don't see that as your profile as a player.

APE its very simple IMHO I would think as Town you would have ha Something to say about me being run up so quickly obviously you did not that's pretty much it. I don't see that as your profile as a player.

SMASH it's very simple.. you are acting like a low-class piece of crap. 

Don't ******* make me have to defend my commitment to my job or my family as part of this game. I'm always very open and share a lot about both my career and family here, don't for one second imply that I use it for cover because I never have and never will, and don't for one second make me have to defend how I behave in RL settings.

If you want to case me as your counter-play to me voting you, then do so based on my game play. This path you've taken is 1.) rooted in the most illogical conclusion I've ever seen you reach, and I've seen you come up with some mind-numbing doozies, and 2.) indefensible because I have to defend what I would and would not have used my phone for at dinner with my boss. 

I'll say it ONE last time. I did not read anything in this thread until I got home and SAID I was doing my re-read. The last thing I paid attention to before that was when I said 80 was back to being not funny. 

where did tubby fluffy but waddle off too?

He is hoping he can hide in the dust cloud Smash is creating by arguing with me over stuff outside the spirit of the game. Smash knows he is caught, now he's just trying to derail my focus and attention from anyone else I may be onto. That's my guess, tbh.

SMASH it's very simple.. you are acting like a low-class piece of crap. 

Don't ******* make me have to defend my commitment to my job or my family as part of this game. I'm always very open and share a lot about both my career and family here, don't for one second imply that I use it for cover because I never have and never will, and don't for one second make me have to defend how I behave in RL settings.

If you want to case me as your counter-play to me voting you, then do so based on my game play. This path you've taken is 1.) rooted in the most illogical conclusion I've ever seen you reach, and I've seen you come up with some mind-numbing doozies, and 2.) indefensible because I have to defend what I would and would not have used my phone for at dinner with my boss. 

I'll say it ONE last time. I did not read anything in this thread until I got home and SAID I was doing my re-read. The last thing I paid attention to before that was when I said 80 was back to being not funny. 

APE all I did was say you entered the thread then left . I NEVER ASKED YOU ABOUT YOUR JOB,YOUR FAMILY OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU WERE THE ONE WHO OFFERED THAT UP. If you don't want it discussed then why bring it up ?

Sounds like your angry for getting caught just like you claimed I was angry for getting caught as scum.

this stuff has been discussed before in these games and everyone made it clear if you don't want it used against you then go freakin ANON but of course your comeback to that was you rely on your brilliance as a player. Unfortunately who vivits the thread and when they visit IS part of the game because its part of the message board you play on and it does carry some weight.

Archived