Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

I'm hard to predict but that doesn't mean I'm not an easy lynch.  All it takes is someone going "OK time to make 80 STFU" and I'm a goner.  GFY.

Being hard to predict in this game makes someone a hard lynch.  JVOR use to play like scum as town so when he was scum people would dismiss his behavior.  JN mafia is 90% meta, 5%magic and 5% luck. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being hard to predict in this game makes someone a hard lynch.  JVOR use to play like scum as town so when he was scum people would dismiss his behavior.  JN mafia is 90% meta, 5%magic and 5% luck. 

you are 100% blubber

read to me like she knew smash wasn't scum but wanted to find a reason to vote him... i didn't think smash was scum after reading her post

Feels like you are massaging me into going after her, like you did to get me to go back after Pac. Just sayin'

Feels like you are massaging me into going after her, like you did to get me to go back after Pac. Just sayin'

please link where i did this. I voted pac cause he wouldn't reveal like the brown piece of turdhole he is

please link where i did this. I voted pac cause he wouldn't reveal like the brown piece of turdhole he is

I bumped it last night during my re-read and called attention to it then.

I know you saw it, because you immediately countered by attacking with Ape meta.

Not at all. 

When you are scum, you agree with every case I make, trying to get behind the ape... every time you are scum.

When I am scum, I just sit back and let you ruin the town. I don't need to stick my neck out trying to manipulate you into mistakes, because you make them so easily on your own. 

It is absolute fact.

When you are scum, you agree with every case I make, trying to get behind the ape... every time you are scum.

When I am scum, I just sit back and let you ruin the town. I don't need to stick my neck out trying to manipulate you into mistakes, because you make them so easily on your own. 

It is absolute fact.

This isnt true at all...and I'm not going back and forth about it...but there plenty of examples of the exact opposite.  Besides, in this situation, I'm not agreeing with any of your "cases"...I just agree with your list for reasons of mine own.

Post #407 the last 2 quotes from you.

Post #416 is you countering with typical Ape meta.

You read every word I write, nobody here would argue against that fact.

you idiot.. I was saying that I doubt if PAC was scum that he would lay down and die like that. i was suggesting that he might be town .. "im wondering if hes hoping to get lynched as town"! how much clearer do i need to be. damn are you dumb

you'd be wrong. I am town..

I do wonder about Pac though, you'd think after that terrible game he had last time the last thing he'd want is to be caught day 1 as scum. That would be back to back epic fails... KNowing that jerkhole, I'm wondering if he is hoping to get lynched as town so he can mock us..

This isnt true at all...and I'm not going back and forth about it...but there plenty of examples of the exact opposite.  Besides, in this situation, I'm not agreeing with any of your "cases"...I just agree with your list for reasons of mine own.

You chose to go down this path. You could have said "agree", instead you said you used agreeing with me to imply I'm scum.

Did someone in the scum QT just tell you not to go toe-to-toe with me because it'll get you to show your ass?

this is why I dont infact read much of what you write, nor does anyone else, it's nonsensical ..

clearly had I read your recap id have corrected you earlier

It was a passive observation. I'm actually surprised you give a sh*t now... posture however you want. My recap was a bunch of quoted posts with 3-5 word phrases expressing most of my thoughts. We both know you read it the first time, moron.

You chose to go down this path. You could have said "agree", instead you said you used agreeing with me to imply I'm scum.

Did someone in the scum QT just tell you not to go toe-to-toe with me because it'll get you to show your ass?

Like I listen to my scum team or im scared of you. It's a pointless argument you dick nose.

Like I listen to my scum team or im scared of you. It's a pointless argument you dick nose.

Depends on who the teammates are.

I can tell by your Ed Hardy shirt, shark toothed necklace, backwards baseball cap, and dooshbag face that you obviously don't fear anything.

Except charlie horses and acetaminophen.

For ripping on JIF, and calling bullsh*t on you that you don't read my posts? Okay.

for making and then repeating bung arguments, baiting jif into a sword fight in which he will invariable get himself lynched, and thinking that anyone reads your posts

Archived