Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been asked to clarify how Verbal died.

I don't want there to be any confusion on this point.

He was killed during the Day. It was a Day kill, but not an anytime kill.

It was submitted during the Day and took effect when Night fell, in mirror to a normal Night kill.

It was submitted during the Day and took effect when Night fell, in mirror to a normal Night kill.

so no reason not to believe smash...

scum have tried to shoot smash and now the goober...   fwiw

Has there been a day kill other than a lynch that I missed?

Smash claimed someone shot his vest off during day.

If scum has daykill ability, then AVM might have thought Smash was town doc.

The nightkill was maybe town vig - following your stupid scent on Verbal?

what night kill?

Smash making a case out of who logged in when and didn't comment? He has no game play backing his cases, seems like he's throwing whatever will stick to try to divert attention away from him. 

vote Smash

I'm never good at reading Leelou but this post does seem scummy.  Only because of all the things that Smash was doing, I found his real life casing on me and Ape, the least damning of his defense. 

Wonder if leelou was just getting behind the Ape since he got a little bent out of shape about it?

why would he go after the doc if scum? that makes no sense, corect play would be to keep quiet, out the cop, then kill the doc

you are to strategic thinking what jif is to pain tolerance

Makes sense now.

so no reason not to believe smash...

scum have tried to shoot smash and now the goober...   fwiw

what night kill?

I was referencing Verbal's death. I just saw Nolder's post. Nevermind.

So Scum shot at Smash and thought he was doc. If Verbal's kill was submitted during the day, but executed when night fell, it may have been Smash's submission.

Vote AVM

I'm never good at reading Leelou but this post does seem scummy.  Only because of all the things that Smash was doing, I found his real life casing on me and Ape, the least damning of his defense. 

Wonder if leelou was just getting behind the Ape since he got a little bent out of shape about it?

Its the same thing lilly said, and leelou said it after but slightly differently.. Felt like she was justifying what she though was going to be a townie lynch.. same for lily.. but i always think she's scum

Leelou's day 1 has her on my list. This isn't lost on me either. Felt like Leelou posturing, she doesn't usually do this as town... she was feeding the situational momentum.

My list at the moment: Leelou, AVM and Crusher

Dont blame them if they did, he's my bitch, and I'm the best scumhunter in the game, so...

Its the same thing lilly said, and leelou said it after but slightly differently.. Felt like she was justifying what she though was going to be a townie lynch.. same for lily.. but i always think she's scum

Leelou's felt more like a "sell", that's all I've been able to come up with relative to that comment.

Leelou's day 1 has her on my list. This isn't lost on me either. Felt like Leelou posturing, she doesn't usually do this as town... she was feeding the situational momentum.

My list at the moment: Leelou, AVM and Crusher

Ususally, when I agree with you, you're scum.

Leelou's felt more like a "sell", that's all I've been able to come up with relative to that comment.

read to me like she knew smash wasn't scum but wanted to find a reason to vote him... i didn't think smash was scum after reading her post

AVM looks better, but still is far from cleared. I trust him more than most though.

Crush and 80 are looking the dirtiest to me, but I'm torn kinda. What are the odds that they'd be scummates in back-to-back games?

80 should die tomorrow.

Please explain the "reeks" you claimed as a reason for voting me.  Sometimes fat people smell, does not make them scum, just fat.

Ah, just jumping on the easy lynch to try to deflect attention from you.  I see what you're doing.

Yeah easy lynch.  You screamed "hey I'm scum all game last game" and nobody cares because your cute and funny.  You are the new Crusher.  LOL  Don;t blink bitch.  THE FATMAN IS WATCHING,

Yeah easy lynch.  You screamed "hey I'm scum all game last game" and nobody cares because your cute and funny.  You are the new Crusher.  LOL  Don;t blink bitch.  THE FATMAN IS WATCHING,

I was shot by a guy who only had 1 bullet last game.  WTF are you talking about?

Archived