Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

Good morning.   My take.   I was merely testing the waters last night with bashing the Ape,  Well that and I had a sweet little buzz on. 

Ishy voting me because I reek?  I was gassy, give a big brother a break. 

No read on Ape except he tends to push and let off more as scum to not draw heat or an investigation.

Agree with CTM on Leelou and Lilly late votes. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was obvious Smash wasn't town, having him flip SK messes up my "connection" reads to him.

That said, I still feel like Crusher and Leelou were the voters on Pac's train that pinged most, CTM is coming across as pretty town but did re-invigorate that Pac lynch. In fairness to each of them, I'd like to see a bit more from a couple others before re-assessing my list.

Where was I tunneling? I was joking around on Day 1. Since then you've been a bit defensive when your name is mentioned. I'll go dig out the posts that have stuck out to me soon.

Thank ya kindly ma'am. But seeing as how rarely my name has been mentioned at all, I would disagree with me being defensive, as I've had nothing to defend.

Would also disagree with your stance re. tunneling. You voted me D1 and D3, and announced on D2 you wouldn't mind voting me. All 3 days you've wanted to see me dead or run up. Haven't seen, or at least don't recall, you mentioning anyone else other than me.

Thank ya kindly ma'am. But seeing as how rarely my name has been mentioned at all, I would disagree with me being defensive, as I've had nothing to defend.

Would also disagree with your stance re. tunneling. You voted me D1 and D3, and announced on D2 you wouldn't mind voting me. All 3 days you've wanted to see me dead or run up. Haven't seen, or at least don't recall, you mentioning anyone else other than me.

Prove where on Day 2 I said I'd vote you. 

Ishy's posts that stick out to me: 

Day 1: 

Starting with the easy/fun blind lynch

Vote Verb.

Let's do it.

Wait, we're not lynching Verb? Gay.

Day 2 - going for the pro-town:

There are an awful lot of people not commenting on Smash's train. Can we hold off for maybe, I dunno, 5 minutes and hear from everyone before he gets hammered?

Being misleading about AVM's meta:

Aggressiveness from AVM is new. Don't know what to think of that just yet.

More what feels like trying to be pro-town

Didn't Night just end like an hour ago? This train built way too fast. I can see it happening on Day One, but this is ridiculous.

Plus, he claimed. Doubt what he said?

You are in the half that didn't vote Pac, already starting with the you're not scum, yet 80 didn't single you out: 

Horrible reasoning. I didn't want him dead either, and I'm not scum. Plus, linking half the game like that is gross.

Now, AVM did mention you, but you seem to be trying to deflect attention from the people that didn't vote Pac: 

I just noticed this little gem. Not sure where Jif wound up voting during the Pac lynch, but seems as if you and 80 might be a little fixated on those that didn't vote Pac.

Pushing on Crusher: 

Why is no one else voting Crush? Dude reeks.

Commenting on the speed of trains: 

What does the fact that he claims it was a day shot have to do with anything?

Nvm, just saw the second part of your statement lol.

It HAS happened regularly, sure. But since coming back from the break, it's ALL that has happened. Every lynch in every game. There used to be some finesse in here too.

Considering that he was dirty, this just looks really bad: 

Time to drop the building cases off of the active user list Smash. Looks dirty.

To the bold: Really? 

AVM looks better, but still is far from cleared. I trust him more than most though.

Crush and 80 are looking the dirtiest to me, but I'm torn kinda. What are the odds that they'd be scummates in back-to-back games?

And now you are making up some bullsh*t narrative that I'm tunneling on you. 

Archived