Vote Count

80 (6) - Verbal, CTM, Ishy, Crushlove, Green, Hess

Smash (2) - AVM, JiF

Jack (1) - Lily

Ape (1) - Jack

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Vote 80.. on phone its bold

unvote

First ping of the game goes to this bubblehead.  Reason being he is completely new to the game and 2 days ago didn't even know the difference between day and night in mafia.

What compelled him to unvote here without any explanation?  Not wanting to blind lynch is usually indicative of seasoned players who want to get a reveal.  At that point everyone was into lynching 80 so what better way to ingratiate yourself to everyone than by being part of the fun lynch?

It reeks of someone not wanting to be on a train of someone who would have flipped town. 

Take note BeeGee...  You are now on my radar.  If you are not town it would be advisable to plead for a quick death. 

yeah so JiF clearly has a dumb death wish.  Not really interested in indulging his sadistic fantasies.

thinking about how a Jester would incorporate into Aliens but not seeing it..

Also think there just might be multiple factions with a possible cult aspect..  Not sure what they're called but remember the little sucker things that look like a pussy with tentacles?  They attach themselves to a host and impregnate them with Alien babies.  That would be super cool if Leelou worked out a game mechanic to make that happen..  Not sure she has the mod chops for that though.

to JiF next post....

explain yourself or prepare to be stepped on like the human roach you are.

I could kill Pac.

Firstly, thank you for calling me a seasoned player. It's flattering to be on the radar of someone as seasoned as yourself, and to see others give me some recognition on the progress I'm making in 12 hours. This game is addicting. I'm sure the learning curve has already leveled off.

Anyway, to retort: Your claim of a newb wanting to join the lynch party are exactly how I jumped on the 80 train in the first place. Seeing it reach a critical level, and someone else pointing out that he hadn't even checked in, are what got my better side into holding off so the guy could at least enjoy the game for five minutes. Chalk that up to being a newb.

Also, per your own vote count, you see yourself that I'm now on the Crusher party.

Posted by BleedGreen314 on Today, 11:08 AM in Mafia Game Forum

lets get it done.

unvote. Vote Crush.

You're a pussy. 

Kill 80 and all will be well.

Pussy

for what it's worth this has been the level of pretty much JiF post I've seen..  even more idiotic than usual... which is amazing.

Its not like it would even take a lot for him to get me to vote 80..  he's just doing such a monumentally poor job with his crusade.

Firstly, thank you for calling me a seasoned player. It's flattering to be on the radar of someone as seasoned as yourself, and to see others give me some recognition on the progress I'm making in 12 hours. This game is addicting. I'm sure the learning curve has already leveled off.

Anyway, to retort: Your claim of a newb wanting to join the lynch party are exactly how I jumped on the 80 train in the first place. Seeing it reach a critical level, and someone else pointing out that he hadn't even checked in, are what got my better side into holding off so the guy could at least enjoy the game for five minutes. Chalk that up to being a newb.

Also, per your own vote count, you see yourself that I'm now on the Crusher party.

You could have just said "GFY" if you wanted to.  It's Pac.  No one likes him.

Ok let's break this down.

If you think he's scum why do you care what he claims?

Anything he claims will be a lie right? In fact if he claims a power role you're actually putting that power role (if we have it) on the spot by either forcing them to counter claim or let Crusher walk free for the time being.

Except that it's not.

We blind lynch people all the time for lulz and you and Verbal just proved that in the past couple games.

You knew that could be a danger from the moment you ran him up.

So why run him up in the first place if you weren't willing to accept that risk?

This is scum stuff, 80.

I like your logic and hated when 80 proclaimed himself vetted town in bold..  that being said killing a fellow scummate on day 1 in what will likely be a small team would be incredibly idiotic..  It would make more sense that 80 is a SK playing fast and loose.

So crusher came out as VT the easiest role to claim as scum. Keeping my vote as is for the moment unless he can come on later with some great explanations

The train on him is stupid..  It's all due to 80's case that he was the 5th vote on him and then left.  At that point there was a bit of a frenzy to lynch 80 for fun.  I was trying to do the same thing.

Crusher may ultimately be bad but to base the entire thing on 80's hunch is laughably poor mafia. 

Ape FOS's everyone -- Jack tunnels on one person.

Ape makes a long, drawn out case that no one reads (or at least CTM).  Jack makes a simple case that everyone reads and no one can understand.

Ape is funny.  Jack is Jack.

LOL

I just find it bizarre that the "hardest to lynch" person in the whole forum has been flirted with getting lynched before he can speak.

Yup. Opportunism at it's finest.

Everyone voting Crusher and not me or 80 are probably scum.

Shut up.

This possibility makes a little bit of blood flow to the tip of your penis.  Admit it.

Holy crap, it's as if you channeled me for this one... 

on my re-read came across this post.

just want to point out awful this joke was..  almost on par with Just In Fudge.

Awesome LOL

Up to page 11 . In court on phone. Saw I was at L2.

I'm role less town. Be till tonight by the time I'm home. Check by phone from the car.

Unvote

I won't endorse lynching him while he's got sh*t going on. Crusher wouldn't hide behind RL.

Still catching up... 

L-2 wasn't a bad spot to keep him ape lol

He revealed, and will post later as he said. There's a handful of us here that'll know almost immediately if he's town. In the meantime, keeping 6 votes tied up on a guy that has already revealed and isn't going to post anytime soon is stupid.

Vote Ishy

With the collection of stupid signed up for this game, it'll be too easy for guys like Ishy and Smash to go unnoticed for the first couple days. 

He revealed, and will post later as he said. There's a handful of us here that'll know almost immediately if he's town. In the meantime, keeping 6 votes tied up on a guy that has already revealed and isn't going to post anytime soon is stupid.

Vote Ishy

With the collection of stupid signed up for this game, it'll be too easy for guys like Ishy and Smash to go unnoticed for the first couple days. 

I'm on that page too

Unvote. Vote ISHY

Archived