Damn, I love the Jets

SouthernJet

Dont get me wrong, the circus crap, lack of SB's etc is a pain, but no matter, all I know is I bleed green and this team, website and its fans are a bright spot in my life.

Cant wait for Opening Day, win or lose...

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Dont get me wrong, the circus crap, lack of SB's etc is a pain, but no matter, all I know is I bleed green and this team, website and its fans are a bright spot in my life.

Cant wait for Opening Day, win or lose...

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

agreed!

Get yourself together, Rich. Christ.

why?? I enjoy being a Jets fan. I know its horrid in most cases, but after all these years its in my blood and what am I going to do, jump ship ?

When I lived in NY I was a Shea seas tix holder. Now in Raleigh, I go to Jet Bar w/guys I've known for 25 years (I'd never know a great guy like Greenbeans) and we talk Jets before game, talk about family, life,,its  a blast.. win or lose :)

we do stuff non Jets related etc..

I think those who sit on couch by themselves have a tuffer existence w/jets, LOL..misery loves company :)

Dad doomed me 1980 when he came home with two nosebleed season tickets way up along Shea's left field line. From there I could barely see or understand the game so I first got hooked on the fans we spent those Sundays with. Because I them some of my best childhood memories are clad in green and white...the cheap seats rocking vs the Fish in Nov of 81, informal post game meet and greets (Joe Klecko once offered me a beer; I was 9), and on and on.

I have no patience for bandwagon. A true fan's heart is hooked for reasons other than WS and Ls. Call it nostalgic sentimental schmaltz but the Jets* and their fans are a big part of who I am today.

*except for Sanchez.

Loving what idzik is doing so far in FA.

H ehas been true to his acceptance speech intro and knows we are in a multi year rebuild and no need to grab headlines with many Tier 1 FAs when it doesnt contribute to a PERENNIAL contender philosophy.

Archived