The best free agent Guard is still available.

joewilly12

Weaknesses at both guard spots and at right tackle: recipe for 2nd year QB success?

Weaknesses at both guard spots and at right tackle: recipe for 2nd year QB success?

Well they did want him to run more last year,.maybe they're forcing his hand. #thinkingoutofthebox

Richie Incognito. Discuss

It may come down to that the way Iggy is going about things. He may have to beg guys to come here. Decker was a solid sign, but Howard had more upside than this Giacomini  and is two years younger. Also, Revis was a no brainer, except to a brain dead owner who knows as much about football as I do rocket science. So what else has our intrepid GM done? Not much. Had Rogers-Cromartie in for a visit and let him walk w/out a contract. This FA season will come back and bite the Jets right in the ass as it always does. We either spend too much on lesser talent (Tanny) or we do little or nothing because we are scared to make a mistake - Idzik.

yeah cause every guy i know gets put into psych wards for treatment

if you looked into that whole situation you'd know that him and martin were best friends and martin was ready to retire because he got cut, and his mom just happened to be a harassment lawyer, so he F'ed over his best friend to get a settlement check. Yeah he was a little crazy (by crazy i mean he was a partier and joked around with his friends), but not many people could handle the sh*t he was getting on twitter. Once he's out of the ward everyones going to say he's "rehabilitated" and he'll sign with a team and never have a problem again. 

Textbook dealing with the media

I like Davin Joseph. But I'm all for selecting Gabe Jackson. With more quality Gs this draft he may fall to the 3rd but without the Bucs picks not sure if we can get him in that round.

I think he would walk in and take the starting job on Day 1.

Woody and Idzik are afraid of a guy like this again letting personal issues get in the way of winning football games.

There seem to be GMs and owners of 31 other teams that are committing this same alleged sin.

Aw, shucks.  Let's just bring Santonio Holmes back.  Can't let personal issues get in the way of bringing back a superbowl MVP who only just turned 30 two weeks ago.

There seem to be GMs and owners of 31 other teams that are committing this same alleged sin.

Aw, shucks.  Let's just bring Santonio Holmes back.  Can't let personal issues get in the way of bringing back a superbowl MVP who only just turned 30 two weeks ago.

Right now Santonio Holmes is looking pretty damn good with the current WRs we have on the roster.

Right now Santonio Holmes is looking pretty damn good with the current WRs we have on the roster.

Decker and Kerley are capable of combining for about 1,600+ yards even with Geno playing at his 2013 level.  And we haven't even gotten to the draft yet.

Decker and Kerley are capable of combining for about 1,600+ yards even with Geno playing at his 2013 level.  And we haven't even gotten to the draft yet.

I remember reading the Jets openly said they want to cut Geno Smiths pass attempts down to 20 a game if that's the case they better sign a RB and yes id like it to be Chris Johnson who could surely be our #1 if Chris Ivory cant stay healthy. LaGarrett Blount would be another option.

I remember reading the Jets openly said they want to cut Geno Smiths pass attempts down to 20 a game if that's the case they better sign a RB and yes id like it to be Chris Johnson who could surely be our #1 if Chris Ivory cant stay healthy. LaGarrett Blount would be another option.

I'd rather draft a RB with one of our 12 picks.  Chris Johnson is probably toast.  Blount does nothing for us.  We need a 3rd down back, not a bruiser.

I'd rather draft a RB with one of our 12 picks.  Chris Johnson is probably toast.  Blount does nothing for us.  We need a 3rd down back, not a bruiser.

Agree

There will be a few decent 3rd down type RB's available in rounds 3-5 

Do you remember that Thomas Jones did for this team Chris Johnson can do more.

That was when we had Alan Faneca and Damien Woody, and Ferguson and Mangold hadn't yet begun their decline.  Johnson, if I recall, complained about his offensive line/play-calling constantly in Tennessee.  He'd complain about being part of a running back by committee here.  Pass.

John Conner Rex labeled him the Terminator you call yourself a Jets fan?

"There will be a few decent 3rd down type RB's available in rounds 3-5 "

We were speaking of 3rd down, receiving type RB's. As Ozzieny suggested  De' Anthony Thomas.  5'9". 174 pounds

Not even close to John Conner.  He was a FB.  No relationship.   

Archived