Congrats Mr+Mrs Decker on the birth of your baby girl.

joewilly12

sarcasm ?  inside joke ?

Nope.  He's commenting on how sad it is that someone who just had a baby feels the need to get dolled up for the cameras.  Who cares?  No one expects a person to be in tip-top shape after labor.  Yet if for one second she allows herself to look less than perfect, it would seem, she thinks it'll hurt her career. 

Look at how made up she is while in labor and hooked up to the baby heart monitor. ******* priorities. Unreal.

Is it possible that she was made up prior to going into labor, and not just for it? Not everyone has a scheduled c-section or induction, it's quite probable that she got ready like she routinely does and just happened to go into labor.

Nope.  He's commenting on how sad it is that someone who just had a baby feels the need to get dolled up for the cameras.  Who cares?  No one expects a person to be in tip-top shape after labor.  Yet if for one second she allows herself to look less than perfect, it would seem, she thinks it'll hurt her career. 

well if that's the case that's a little harsh.  she could have gone into labor after getting ready to go to some fancy event 

sarcasm ?  inside joke ?

No.

Yes.

Is it possible that she was made up prior to going into labor, and not just for it? Not everyone has a scheduled c-section or induction, it's quite probable that she got ready like she routinely does and just happened to go into labor.

Possible? Sure. My wife started labor and stayed in labor for like 30 hours. More often than not, women get some heads up on labor and don't need to immediately go to the hospital.

The most beautiful thing in the delivery room should be the newborn. Period.

Gotta love some Jets fans they ridicule a top free agent  guys wife who hasn't even played a down of football for us!  Welcome to the Jets hate Mr. Mrs Decker and baby.

It not a conversation about hate, you know-nothing clown. It's about values.

No.

Yes.

Possible? Sure. My wife started labor and stayed in labor for like 30 hours. More often than not, women get some heads up on labor and don't need to immediately go to the hospital.

The most beautiful thing in the delivery room should be the newborn. Period.

my wifes' labor was 45 minutes.  almost delivered in the parking lot of the hospital

and values ? really ?

all that matters is they love the baby and take care of it

give it a rest dude

my wifes' labor was 45 minutes.  almost delivered in the parking lot of the hospital

and values ? really ?

all that matters is they love the baby and take care of it

give it a rest dude

Congratulations - 45 minutes is blazing speed. Lucky you got to the hospital at all.

I think that getting dolled up and taking selfies or whatever during labor is in poor taste and shallow. I don't care if that bothers you.

I recently became a Dad, but I appreciate the levity. :)

I know...

I'm getting married soon... very soon.  And, who knows what my fiance will be wearing when the time comes... I'm planning a 9 month vacation in Belize when she's pregnant.

I know...

I'm getting married soon... very soon.  And, who knows what my fiance will be wearing when the time comes... I'm planning a 9 month vacation in Belize when she's pregnant.

Mine was wearing flannel pajama bottoms and one of my sweatshirts. Hair in a ponytail. Glasses. No makeup. A week past her due date. She looked beautiful. :)

Mine was wearing flannel pajama bottoms and one of my sweatshirts. Hair in a ponytail. Glasses. No makeup. A week past her due date. She looked beautiful. :)

It's like the way King Kong looked at Jessica Lange for the 1st time in the jungle, and then again, before he fell to his death from the Empire State Building.

A moment to remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eUNeG94HXCY

Look at how made up she is while in labor and hooked up to the baby heart monitor. ******* priorities. Unreal.

You know, it's JUST POSSIBLE that that is a picture of an office  visit, not actually her in labor, hence no hospital gown.

Im sure u can find something else to ridicule if you just try a little harder.

You know, it's JUST POSSIBLE that that is a picture of an office  visit, not actually her in labor, hence no hospital gown.

Im sure u can find something else to ridicule if you just try a little harder.

She's in a hospital bed. Not an OB/GYN office visit table/seat. She's wearing a fetal heart monitor, which is what they put on women in labor to make sure the baby's heart rate doesn't dip or spike, both of which would signal signs of stress on the baby.

I don't need to find anything to ridicule. Knowing I'm right is enough. 

Archived