Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I skimmed today's pages pretty quickly but Ace (did he come back at all today or did I miss it) and Wombat are at the top of my list, with AVM and Hallia close behind atm.

To be fair, though, you were TOTALLY bitching about the JVoR doc thing when we all met last year. LOL.

So, everything I said... nudged. Gotcha.

Ape makes me want to vomit right now.

Sure it does.

So, the baby has had adverse reactions to vaccinations this week, and my doggie was up all night puking and sh*tting. 

Still more pleasant than having to have to witness freaks like Smash and Wombat pretend their balls just dropped.

Its posts like this that make you look like a bigger moron. I was fine with letting it go but you never STFU. I don't expect you to understand my style of play if you don't agree with it that's fine but your disgusting habit of calling people stupid, Idiots, or Morons is getting old .

lolza... 

So, the baby has had adverse reactions to vaccinations this week, and my doggie was up all night puking and sh*tting. 

Still more pleasant than having to have to witness freaks like Smash and Wombat pretend their balls just dropped.

Is your dog a puppy?

The last week I've been combing Ebay and have procured a new set of Callaway X Irons (5-PW), 3 & 4 Diablo Hybrids, a new Nike Method Core Putter, a Callaway X Hot Driver, and a new Callaway Chev stand bag...

Retail price on all this crap would have been around $850 but using my considerable knack for finding the best deals I spent a couple hundred less than that..  and supplemented the cost by selling some old clubs.

Thank you.

I remember my brother having bad reactions to vaccinations years and years ago -- not sure if it's anything near the same but my condolences.  

The last week I've been combing Ebay and have procured a new set of Callaway X Irons (5-PW), 3 & 4 Diablo Hybrids, a new Nike Method Core Putter, a Callaway X Hot Driver, and a new Callaway Chev stand bag...

Retail price on all this crap would have been around $850 but using my considerable knack for finding the best deals I spent a couple hundred less than that..  and supplemented the cost by selling some old clubs.

Thank you.

Have you gotten them yet?  Decent shape?

I haven't played since I was a kid...really want to try and take it back up this summer.  If nothing else at least it'll replace mafia as the thing I'm worst at.

Retail price on all this crap would have been around $850 but using my considerable knack for finding the best deals I spent a couple hundred less than that.. and supplemented the cost by selling some old clubs.

Thank you.

Seems like an awfully inefficient way to weed whack

My friend had a dog named "Van Gogh"   The dog only had one ear, get it? Van Gogh only had one ear too. So anyway. The dog lived a long and miserable life because it was a miserable piece of sh*t dog. He was on his final days and was curling up to everyone so they thought he was trying to go out with good relations with everyone in the family. Well anyway they went to bed and when they woke up in the morning, Van Gogh that dog I was telling you about, he took a sh*t on the couch and died next to it, what a miserable ******* dog good riddance man

My friend had a dog named "Van Gogh"   The dog only had one ear, get it? Van Gogh only had one ear too. So anyway. The dog lived a long and miserable life because it was a miserable piece of sh*t dog. He was on his final days and was curling up to everyone so they thought he was trying to go out with good relations with everyone in the family. Well anyway they went to bed and when they woke up in the morning, Van Gogh that dog I was telling you about, he took a sh*t on the couch and died next to it, what a miserable ******* dog good riddance man

That wasn't a very good story.

God forbid you ever mod a mafia game.

They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery so I'd like to write this scene in the style of last nights victim...

Nolder, aka Frank Dux (Town Lethal Weapon) is Dead...

bloodsport.jpg

1) Crusher/ACE
2) Leelou  (Pinhead) Scum GF -- blown up by JackD after already having been infected Day 2
3) Verb (Marty McFly) Town Time Traveler - Head ripped off, Day 2
4) AVM
5) Jack D  (Martin Riggs) Town Suicide Bomber -- blew himself and leelou up Day 2
6) Lily
7) Bee Gee  (Axel Foley) Cop -- Nk'd N1
8) JetFan80 (Jason Voorhees) Scum w/ Vest -- knocked the f-ck out Day 1..  * reanimated Day 2 but killed after an hour...
9) CTM
10) Ape
11) Hess
12) JiF

13) Nolder (Frank Dux) Town Lethal Weapon - NK'd N2
14) Smash
15) Song

16) Dan
17) JVoY (Freddy Krueger) Scum Role Blocker - Lynched Day 2
18) Nynaeve

19) Hallia

20) Wwwombat

We know that JVOR was scum, which means the wolves would've likely believed his claim and

1) Been keen to see him lynched

2) Not want to be out in front doing it

To me..

Hess.. Really poked holes in JVOR's claim but never voted him that I remember until verbal's nonsensical gotcha.. I was confused by his flip flop on such weak grounds

Wwombat.. predicted that jvor was not CL right before death scene, could be a good guess, or prior knowledge

Ace... Agreed somewhat with Ape's bump, but the guy has produced almost no game content

Dan.. been pinging for a while now

I am ok with lynching Dan just to get a complete inactive out of the game

We know that JVOR was scum, which means the wolves would've likely believed his claim and

1) Been keen to see him lynched

2) Not want to be out in front doing it

To me..

Hess.. Really poked holes in JVOR's claim but never voted him that I remember until verbal's nonsensical gotcha.. I was confused by his flip flop on such weak grounds

Wwombat.. predicted that jvor was not CL right before death scene, could be a good guess, or prior knowledge

Ace... Agreed somewhat with Ape's bump, but the guy has produced almost no game content

Dan.. been pinging for a while now

I am ok with lynching Dan just to get a complete inactive out of the game

200_s.gif

Archived