This is the single greatest thing in history.

dbatesman

Thanks dbatesman!

We have a google voice # listed on our contact page.  In the few years that we have had it the volume of calls is pretty low.  We get calls from freight companies that are lost looking for the Jets facility in Florham Park pretty regularly.  We get calls from people that want to sing the national anthem every so often.  I like having the number, it is how we appeared on Good Day NY.  Fox came to the site and called that number.

Anyhow, this week people are calling to yell at us for signing Vick.  I am so tempted to call them back.  But I do the right thing and ignore all the calls.  But I figured I would go the PSA route and remind everyone that we are not the NY Jets.   :)

Thanks dbatesman!

We have a google voice # listed on our contact page. In the few years that we have had it the volume of calls is pretty low. We get calls from freight companies that are lost looking for the Jets facility in Florham Park pretty regularly. We get calls from people that want to sing the national anthem every so often. I like having the number, it is how we appeared on Good Day NY. Fox came to the site and called that number.

Anyhow, this week people are calling to yell at us for signing Vick. I am so tempted to call them back. But I do the right thing and ignore all the calls. But I figured I would go the PSA route and remind everyone that we are not the NY Jets. :)

That's hilarious. Jets fans are the best.

God he's gorgeous.

He sets a lofty standard.

My 70 year old uncle is about 6'4, still a good athlete and you'd think the guy was in great shape if it weren't for his giant beer gut. There is not a single man that I have ever met that enjoys himself more than he does. First one to take his shirt off at the beach, rest his beer on his stomach and loves every second of it. Nobody has a better time than a happy fat guy.

Thanks dbatesman!

We have a google voice # listed on our contact page.  In the few years that we have had it the volume of calls is pretty low.  We get calls from freight companies that are lost looking for the Jets facility in Florham Park pretty regularly.  We get calls from people that want to sing the national anthem every so often.  I like having the number, it is how we appeared on Good Day NY.  Fox came to the site and called that number.

Anyhow, this week people are calling to yell at us for signing Vick.  I am so tempted to call them back.  But I do the right thing and ignore all the calls.  But I figured I would go the PSA route and remind everyone that we are not the NY Jets.   :)

You do realize what a fantastic opportunity this gives you to create some sort of brilliant new outgoing voicemail message for the number, right?

Probably the same people who were emailing the Winnipeg and New Castle Jets complaining about Vick. I swear to christ half our fan-base eats soup with a fork. 

The people who are doing all the e-mailing to the Winnipeg Jets, and anyone else who has Jet or Jets in their names, and threatening to discontinue their season tickets ect, are no more Jets fans then they are bull fighting fans.  

Most of them probably have never seen an NFL game.  Soccer Mom types.  IN soccer the only things hurt are the fans in the seats who are killed when the riots start.

Dear Mr Johnson,

As you can see, hundreds of people think we're affiliated with the team when in fact we're simply fans.

As friends of the team, we'd like to respond to these emails in a way you approve.  Please let us  know what you'd like.

...And you can send the press passes to the attached PO box.

Sincerely,

Max.

You do realize what a fantastic opportunity this gives you to create some sort of brilliant new outgoing voicemail message for the number, right?

That is what I meant when I said, we do the right thing.  It is tempting though.  :)

People on the FB Page always think we are the Jets.  Again, we do the right thing haha.

Dear Mr Johnson,

As you can see, hundreds bazillions of people think we're affiliated with the team when in fact we're simply fans.

As friends of the team, we'd like to respond to these emails in a way you approve.  Please let us  know what you'd like.

...And you can send the press passes to the attached PO box.

Sincerely,

Max.

I fixed your typo.  Going to send it now.

That is what I meant when I said, we do the right thing.  It is tempting though.   :)

People on the FB Page always think we are the Jets.  Again, we do the right thing haha.

You're not the Jets???

So in that romantic Bar when you told me you played Center for the Jets in late 60's and I got all woozy, it was a lie? :(

Archived